Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild Sprigatito appeared
He just stinks like smellman but it's okay.

Fun to play with ,meets all the requirements and has good activity +1
Was waiting to see how you would respond to The Trapezoid before I gave my input:

I think you can mentally handle dealing with the responsibility of permanently banning players and I don't have any issues with you getting a promotion.

+1. Best of luck on your app!
bump
As a trusted who relies on the staff above me, koshka responds in a quick, efficient manner. In one particular case, he got on (at a strange time for him, mind you), in order to help me apply more firepower to address ban material (iirc)(see donor abuse thread archive; mjd). Koshka has been nothing but a tremendous force for the good, and I think Koshka would be ready to take on the role of mod.
easy +1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Always quick to hop on and save the server whenever possible. I think green would be a great color on koshy. I’m too sleepy to give more but I think your actions have proved the +1 is deserved. ^^
bump
alright catboy

you wanna be mod? join the rest of us in hell? fine.

Koshka is very dependable and when he has the time and someone needs the help he is there. He can be a little shit sometimes but he learns from every experience.
I think the current staff work together super well and I have no issues with saying I think Koshka would do well with the mod rank.

welcome to hell my boy.

+1 soup can
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

This staff application has been accepted! Welcome to the mod squad.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army