Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is also not a TTT app
Where to start...well firstly +1

Chelll and I are friends outside of dinks and there is small amount of bias but will be as professional as possible. 
Chelll and I have been staffing around the same time and have been helping each other out with our time as staff. I will say he is the best candidate to be a mod for the PH team. He might the best recognized member here along all other staff as almost everybody gets along with him. I know without a doubt he will be a great mod for the PH team. 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Chelllman has always been very professional and thorough when it comes to staffing. As mentioned by a few others he withholds the rules, helps answer questions about the game, and is trusted by our regular players.
I do believe he will continue to be a great help and be positive when he becomes a mod. 

Who else is going to timestamp all of those game recordings????? +1
and....the regulars do need a scapegoat sometimes. (for legal purposes this is a joke)
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Also another easy +1, dude is one of the most patient and understanding staff on, but doesn't stand for bullshit

Go green x2
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Bump
+1 for the smelly man. Always quick to respond to trouble and help with any [cancerous] situation. Anyways smelly color for smelly man ( I have not slept in 2 days brain no work)
bump
-1 until you delete that video forever....

just kidding.....i guess. Chelll has what it takes to be mod. He acts professionally...... most of the time. even though he has glided through the ranks he isnt afraid to ask questions when he isnt sure of something, that is important bc most people would just make a snap decision and sometimes that can get people in to trouble.
He can get a bit distracted and let the game get away from him but he always pulls back when its necessary ( and most staff have let shit go awry before so thats nbd)

youve done well, dont let the game burn you out.

+1 son.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

This staff application for moderator has been accepted! Welcome to the mod squad.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army