Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Okay fine, I give up.
Due to lack of time spent with this infamous month, I don't feel right giving any value to my post but I would like to say that with the interactions I have had with August, they have all been great.

When on the server, he is able to manage everything as if he was already staff. I reached out to him at some point because I wanted him to know that when he's on, I feel he has more authority than me as a donor simply because I trust him with that responsibility. I think that if how I have seen him manage reflects at all on how he would do on this role the I think it would be an amazing fit.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
He is good murder staff and I'm sure he will do good job in ph too .He is good person in general.

+1

Good luck shithead
For coming out of *that* time period of murder...
August has been a very pleasant person to interact with. I strongly consider character above all else an believe he easily clears the bar for the community. He has his head on straight and bullies nuru on murder; what more could you want fish? +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
very knowledge
much time
good bean

You know your stuff but i dont want you to burn out or act without thinking. If you get staff, make sure you still enjoy your free time and dont be afraid to ask for help.

+1 from zee dumpster.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

+1.

August knows what he is doing. since he is already a murder T-mod, he already has all the tools he will need to be a PH trusted. while I have seen some people (myself included) shoot from the hip, August does things in a careful, reasoned manner.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Just one final bump before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Your staff application has been accepted. Welcome to the PH staff team.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army