Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal Spots List Error
ph_house2k20: (updated version of housev3) under silver tables, hiding fully in the mesh of walls (no pixel hunting either)

ph_house_new_dink: Under the stove, under the broken car, in the mesh of the broken car

the names are backwards  house v3 reskin  is new house

fyi house new dink has  no car either

should  be 

ph_house2k20: Under the stove, under the broken car, in the mesh of the broken car

ph_house_new_dink:  (updated version of housev3) under silver tables, hiding fully in the mesh of walls (no pixel hunting either)

had people hiding under  the  stove on house2k20 saying it wasnt an illegal spot cuase it backwards  like that
That's weird but has been adjusted. Thanks for letting us know.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
fish man saves ph :)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeh no worries fish i just didn't want anyone else abusing those maps because of the errors

ph_house_new_dink: (updated version of housev3) under silver tables, Under the stove, under the broken car, in the mesh of the broken car

(still doesnt have a car though)