Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kaps Discord Mod App] Any feedback appreciated
Lemme start with a preface I wrote a whole ass long application then highlighted it to make sure all the fonts we good, then accidentally hit c instead of control + c and deleted it all (Rookie Error). So apologies but this one is going to be shorter but gets the point across.

Discord Name: KaptainLes#0001

Discord ID: 

When First Joined(Estimate): 
Aug 2020

What is your age:
Above the legal drinking age in America
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):
Mod

What can you do to help the Discord community: 
Time to stop the shitposting in #TTT. In reality, I feel as tho I have been staffing the discord for a while. I know my way around the rules (After multiple hours spend proofreading Jammins drafts for the updated discord rules). I feel as tho I am decent in my decision making on the discord and know what to do enough to be able to give advice to other staff members and train new staff. I always try to be as unbiased as possible and like to think I am someone the Discord community can come to for advice or help with issues. 

Why you want to help the Discord community:
I just enjoy being in the discord community, being a staff of discord to me means not restricting or ruining the fun but preventing and handling situations that affect the vibe of the community.

Other: 
Been on the edge of doing this for a while now as I am quite comfortable just being a helper. After the whole ass app got deleted I almost just gave up. I didn't have the drive to move up as I did with TTT. I am not the greatest discord staff for sure but I would the opportunity to step up and take on a little more of the difficult situations and decision making (In terms of Discord reports and such)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
It's Kaptain Fuckin Les so how bad could he be?

In all seriousness, he has been around for a good amount of time now, is active in the discord and wants to help out. Unless additional negative information is provided, I have no problem with him becoming Discord Mod.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'll just echo a little bit of what I've already said regarding this app in other places. From the void of the Shadow Realm

Les is a responsible person and generally unbiased. He's done well both in the Discord and through his staffing in TTT. I think his staffing reflects well on him.

I am partially biased because he is my friend but I will always tell it how it is in the event of character and qualities of character. He will use his hammer well. 

I am up for another dual Mod in our community. 

+1 my dude
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Kaptain les is one of the most rule following son of a guns i know, fr I just watching how well he knows and follows the rules is amazing and the fact he does such a good job on TTT aswell is awesome. Easiest +1 Gl Les :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Les is someone who listens to reason rather than just completely shutting out anything that isn't his opinion, so I feel that he is someone who is more than capable of being a moderator for the discord community.

I really hope to see you get this position!

+1
+! knows their stuff around the board
Can't think of a more worthwhile person than Les for this. I know the man will do great things, even if he is upside down.

+1
 Uh oh, all errors!
As the cofounder of the discord rep system I can only say biased and positive things about this man.
+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Kaptain has been around for a good amount of time now,he is active in discord.I know he will do good as mod.

+1 when you get accepted dm me, I'll give you free csgo skins ;)
Bumping for more feedback