Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOOK Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: KOOK

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:614858950

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungagged someone I gagged for mic spam.

When They Did It: 3/31/2022  1:45pm EST

Potential Witnesses: Chaos, Gordun Ramsi

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR1Pw0Ins7M

Other: I apologize for my REALLY loud mic. Didn't realize it was that bad.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+ 1

All my interactions with this guy were all the worst experience ever.

I already sent a video to Pixie and Chellman to know how to approach a situation where he would do that again, and today chaos saw a few occasions where he have a disregard for the donor rules and rules in general, not counting the rudeness.
Guess it's time to pull this out again, +1 on a ban/removal of Donor btw

[Image: b504855cb626ec4661330c3ef1702cea.png]
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Earlier today KOOK admitted to kicking someone accused of hacking without doing any evidence collection. 
As far as I know, no ping was made about the person, but instead a lot of complaining in game about staff not coming to help.

Here is a screenshot:

Donors really shouldn't be kicking if they aren't going to collect any evidence.  It just passes the problem down the line.
With the proof available I believe a strike and guidelines would be sufficient for this case. It's not out of this world abuse like I've witnessed in other cases. If there is more evidence that is turned in then that will be subject to change but ungagging people who are gagged for a reason and kicking hackers without proper evidence should definitely warrant a strike. 

+1 for strike.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Imma have to agree with Ryzif on this one, if more evidence is to present itself then a strike is the appropriate punishment for them at the moment
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-31-2022, 07:54 PM)Ryzif Wrote: With the proof available I believe a strike and guidelines would be sufficient for this case. It's not out of this world abuse like I've witnessed in other cases. If there is more evidence that is turned in then that will be subject to change but ungagging people who are gagged for a reason and kicking hackers without proper evidence should definitely warrant a strike. 

+1 for strike.

100% agree. This was more posted for visibility and to get this behavior on record. I don't expect his donor status to be removed unless more substantial evidence is brought forth, so until then I agree that a strike is the next best step.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Donor will be issued a strike for donor abuse. Thank you for the report.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army