• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 hrs on the server and mass kicking
Offender's Name: MotherRaccoon

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:446716752

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: mass kick via scoreboard

When They Did It: 11pm EST

Potential Witnesses: Corrilly, Nullify, Kickstone1, Phantom, etc.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): See screenshot.  I also have video that I'm uploading, but the screenshot shows all of the abuse.

Other: The player has 4 hours on the server and bought donor specifically to ungag themself and their friends (reported in PH discord channel).
I permabanned the player since they are a danger to the server with the rank.  They may or may not have kicked themself accidentally at the end.
+1 for demotion/strike.

He donated and after 10 seconds started ungagging, kicking players.

He clearly donated to abuse his power. I'm ok with either strike or demotion.
+1 all im gonna say, why can donors do that
I'm full on removing his donor rank and giving him the supporter rank. It was obvious that he wanted to abuse his powers.
Cut some parts off since nothing much has happen after awhile. A little behind the scene.
https://youtu.be/4TfRWGN5rBY
Remove rank + keep ban imo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for Removal/Ban, this is completely deranged...
Instead of explaining why they should lose their donor, I shall place this here. 

[Image: VNdSCq4.png]
Well my vote is take their rank because they decided to come out swinging with the abuse. Well in this case, kicking.

+1 for supporter.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Player's donor should be removed. Ban will stay in place until an unban request is accepted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army