Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURL for TTTrusted
Ingame Name: Murl

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17833713
Discord Tag: Merrell#4871

Time Played: 550+

When First Joined: September 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any, but mostly 5pm-12am EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: 
  • I have experience staffing TTT servers on and off since 2012, was promoted from trainee -> mod -> supermod -> admin in past community 
  • I hosted and supported prior community's test (and event DR) servers via NFOServers
  • I play around with hammer editor and would eventually like to finish a unique TTT map for the server
  • I used to do lua years ago but lost touch with it. relearning that as I'd eventually like to help fix/create TTT items on Dinklesberg
Why you want to help the community: 
  • I enjoy playing on the server and interacting with the community on discord. Trusted role would allow me to relieve some pressure current staff deal and to fill in during those odd hours when staff aren't available. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not on the game servers, only autobanned on discord for 1 day for posting inappropriate looking food (sorry!)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

How did you find us?: 
  • Server list or friend
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other:
  • My staffing style leans towards being more forgiving in most situations. I believe it's important to maintain a fun environment for as many players as possible, so it's important not to over-punish for honest mistakes or a new player's learning moment
  • I know I often mess around on the server and don't play super seriously, but I wouldn't let this get in the way of staffing
finally

+1 so unbelievably easy to get along with, the perfect example of someone id want for trusted
Its crazy cause this is probably the easiest +1 of my life Murl is Very helpful and is someone who knows the rules well and follows them he helps me even if its small stuff like keeping an eye out while i step away for a second I think murl should join us on the staff team Good luck and do well friend :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1. I've known this guy for a couple of months now and he's stood out to me as someone I would like to have on the staff team. He's very fun to play with and is generally a good presence.
Can't really complain too much about you becoming Trusted. Just no more kebabs. Lul Never had any issues from you except for the kebab thing and that's just something I wouldn't bother to worry about personally. 

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This fucker smdh. I got nothing to say that hasn’t already been said +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
finally

+1 so unbelievably easy to get along with, the perfect example of someone id want for trusted
+1 he is good staff and not insufferable as a person, give this man a raise!!
+1 he he my boy and make great replacement
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 one of the best choices for Trusted lets make this man green
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]