Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My T-mod App?
Ingame Name: LemonTiara

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:223595428
Discord Tag: LemonTiara#1261
Time Played: 845 hours with this name and 64 on LemonWitch (so 909 in total) [/url][url=https://www.gametracker.com/player/LemonTiara/64.94.238.145:27015/]Gametracker
When First Joined: Aug 30, 2020 4:00 PM
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During the evenings, mostly any day (from 6pm EST on). But I can hop on earlier if needed. 

Sponsor(s): @dong @Gabe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rank Desired: Ugly blue T-mod
Current Rank: Pretty green Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As I said on my trusted application, I can’t claim to be doing much (at least not really significant for me, especially not as trusted), but I think I have collaborated on some good changes that have happened since I joined the staff team. I also keep the server at peace when I am on while not “killing the vibe”. I would say I do at least a decent job as trusted lol.

Why you want to help the community: I like it here. This place was my safe space during the pandemic and has brought me much joy (and not so pleasant instances), and I feel as though staffing in some ways allows me to give back in some form to this place.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not relevant ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Accepted Trusted app

How did you find us?: [REDACTED] introduced me to ttt from murder.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):

Other: Bet y'all didn't see this one coming  : P
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
+1 really active and good staff member who would make a good TMod. Whenever I seldom visit this godforsaken place Lemon is always on, knows da rulez, and handles the trolls in a timely manner. Even responded to my pestering TTT On-call Staff ping when no staff was on

Yes, I have some hours in the past month so I am legally able to comment thank u

Edit: Seeing as this thread has taken a serious turn with things brought up by jamming, nuru, etc my comment shouldn't be used in the decision making process bc of how inactive and unaware I am of any of those things or anything else outside of my under 3 hours in the last month
+1 LemonTree would make an excellent addition to the staff team.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Lemon knows the rules and staffs really well when we are on together I think she would make a fine Tmod. I am a +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 already shown to be a good staff member as trusted, no doubt she'll be great as t-mod
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
+1 everyone else has already said how good your contributions have been as staff
After rethinking really hard and noticing experiences when I was still unbanned, I change my vote to -1. The stuff jammin has said is true, especially with the “joke” slays and the continuous relay KOS even tho its strictly in relay terms not to do it, and I’ve experienced it multiple times. You’ve also used relay to kick users like dong when he told you not to, and he was pretty mad at the time even if he sponsors you now.
+1! Is a great player! Knows Rules! Good Staff! Nice!!
+1 i fully endorse this specific applicant for the role of t-mod
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I usually don't comment on TTT apps, but I chose this one.

Already shown to be a good staff member as trusted, I have no doubt she'll do great t-mod. Also responds to TTT On-call Staff ping when no staff is on.

+1 best of luck