Every moment an overdose for all the rest of the time, for all the rest of the time
In-game name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who banned you: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Length of ban: forever

Reason for admins to unban: I'm sorry for not obeying the admin to stop using this exploit. I really like this server and I don't want to sit on the bench for centuries anymore.
After my second attempt to bypass the ban (during which I never once used the Crouch Jumping), I have for 9 months and to this day no longer tried to bypass it. And this is the only more or less convincing proof that I'm not going to use this exploit ever again.

Relevant threads: 
Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting

It's been thirty more days that have passed since I've been gone
This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright
Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything (alt #1)
My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone

Apple (alt #2)
Burn him so he'll never be, never-ever be like us
I am not so dead that I am always alive, and I am invariably countless everywhere
Are you just gonna continue until you finish what I'm assuming are lyrics? -1 from what I can tell you aren't serious and will probably do it again.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
-1 for appeal, looking through the posted threads you were banned for breaking hitboxes, and then you did once get an appeal on the conditions you'd stop doing that, which you continued. Showing we have no reason to believe you actually would stop.
Go the fuck away. No effort on this thread whatsoever. You were banned for exploiting. Then you were unbanned, but did it again. On top of that, you've alt evaded. As I said on a prior unban request, we neither want nor need you back. Go bother another community with your exploits.

(-1) Fuck off.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Guy broke game and then alt not once but twice, guy does not need to come back -1
alt evasion is cringe. also rules are rules.
actually, you are literally on camera saying you wouldnt again. SMH.
Alt evasion shows a complete disregard of punishment, and you cannot change my mind. Stay gone
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
there is still no reason to unban you, you provide nothing
How many times are you going continue to make a mockery with these ban appeals dude. Everytime you make a ban appeal you always make it some weird ass title that shows you are not taking it seriously at all and probably doing this for entertainment at this point. The admins gave you a chance last time, you spit in their faces and did the same shit again! So I ask you, take this seriously, put in some effort in the ban appeals. Otherwise if you can’t do this then there really is no point in you doing anymore appeals because the answer will be the same everytime.
If he can't take the appeal seriously, why should we take him seriously? -1

This guy has like 6 ban appeals, all titled of some lyric from a song. Very obviously a troll. +1 for a community permanent ban.
He's mocking the community by linking all of his previous ban appeals. Why are we entertaining this?
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Jesus, this again. Buddy, if you keep making ban request like this you will never be unbanned. Either put some effort into it, or don't waste your time making these.

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]