Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrades, people! Upgrades!
(04-21-2022, 10:20 AM)KillOwensKill Wrote: Biig Sad, we had fewer interactions the past weeks, not only cause i have been taking a time from PH (not only cause i got tired of, but also i started giving robotics lessons to kids in a school).

But Chell not only brought good questions about your behavior that was always a concern to me as well as a normal player, and to quote you like he did  

"To address jumping the gun in general, I recognize that banning someone is a much higher bar than kick. banning involves temporary to permanent removal. As such, it is a much higher bar than kick, where kicking  allows people back. again, I am sure that I can and will learn when banning is and is not appropriate from you, Koshka, Ryzif, and the rest of the staff team."

Between this and our interactions, it gives a little Red Flag that you do still need a bit more time.

Even tho i could give a -1, ill be Neutral on this, because deep inside i do feel you should get a chance like everyone did.

Best of luck to you
Thanks for the feedback Owen. I believe I addressed this quote in one of my previous replies. If you could, can you let me know one thing you think I can change or improve upon?  Since we are on the topic of discussing me as a trusted seeking tmod-ship, I think it would be fair to ask you what you think I can do better so that I can get +1 from as many as possible, including you. I am willing to listen to every voice, because that is how I improve. By listening to all voices, not just the ones I want to hear.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I think BIIG_SAD could use more time under his belt as a trusted, needs to learn when and when not to step up in situations and the like.

+0.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I had a few things to say but I’ve been busy as hell all week so it’s taken some time to actually get anything posted or my mind wrapped around anything with exams and shit. I had this really long fucking post but after scanning through Chelll’s response I see that most of my points have already been brought up so I’m not going to waste time by saying the same stuff. 

You need to work on a couple things before I feel comfortable with you getting banning powers. There’s a lot but not a lot. Primarily smaller ends to work on. They’re all under the points that Chelll made but mine were a little meaner. (It’s just how I do shit.) 

Either way, I’d like to see positive changes before I support you being blue. Learn the guidelines, accept help. When I say this I don’t mean just hear the words and move on. Incorporate the positive changes and make changes. I've noticed a particularly bad habit of you, asking for help, getting the help and answers. Then ignoring them all together. For example, guidelines. 

Everything else already has been said so no point to continue writing. -1 for now. I do hope in the future you turn that vote around. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bumping for more potential feedback; there's been very solid comments already but hopefully there's more!
Going to bump this one more time.
Thank you for applying but for now this application is denied. I do believe you want to help and you are active but there have been a couple issues that you have ran into. You need to learn to how to control situations, even if chaotic, while also using commands correctly and at the right time.

The earliest you may reapply is May 26, 2022.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army