Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrongfull Ban
(04-19-2022, 08:41 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: You mean to tell me that you could see through the line of optimization where the wrench went? A line that you cannot see through at all unless you're above it in some form. You were on the other side of the map and there's no way you could see that far. Let's say for a moment you could. You're talking maybe 2-3 pixels from that far away. You weren't even looking in that direction.

-1 on the unban.

I wish the video started sooner where you can clearly see the prop runn across the map b lining it across the road behind the fence
(04-19-2022, 08:44 PM)Djona Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 08:41 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: You mean to tell me that you could see through the line of optimization where the wrench went? A line that you cannot see through at all unless you're above it in some form. You were on the other side of the map and there's no way you could see that far. Let's say for a moment you could. You're talking maybe 2-3 pixels from that far away. You weren't even looking in that direction.

-1 on the unban.

I wish the video started sooner where you can clearly see the prop runn across the map b lining it across the road .

You aren't understanding what we are saying so I'll break it down.  The hunters unblind at 4:25, and I started spectating you at 4:09.
Dimmsdale is broken up into 2 halves. You're on half A, the wrench and fence are on half B.  Due to optimization, props on half B are not visible to hunters on half A, and vice versa.
You're telling me that you spawned on half B, saw the wrench, and decided "I'm going to go to half A before I go back to the wrench"?  You didn't get any kills from 4:25 - 4:09 since your score was the same as the previous round (I checked on game tracker).  So you didn't just go to half A to kill a prop before going to the fence.
(04-19-2022, 08:47 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 08:44 PM)Djona Wrote:

-1 on the unban.

I wish the video started sooner where you can clearly see the prop runn across the map b lining it across the road .

You aren't understanding what we are saying so I'll break it down.  The hunters unblind at 4:25, and I started spectating you at 4:09.
Dimmsdale is broken up into 2 halves. You're on half A, the wrench and fence are on half B.  Due to optimization, props on half B and not visible to hunters on half A, and vice versa.
You're telling me that you spawned on half B, saw the wrench, and decided "I'm going to go to half A before I go back to the wrench"?  You didn't get any kills from 4:25 - 4:09 since your score was the same as the previous round (I checked on game tracker).  So you didn't just go to half A to kill a prop before going to the fence.

Im not sure youre understanding so ill break it down. when the round started and i spoted a small object blining it behind the fence and turned there. thats why i shot at that area.
Where were you before he started spectating you. Exactly where on the map where you?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(04-19-2022, 07:48 PM)chelllman Wrote: Speak of the devil! I was just timestamping my video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSJvAjHgqFE
Also telling by your commentary during the video is kinda sad really wanting to prove me of "hacking" . i see you were checking my score a lot obsessing over me finding so many props and being better at a game youre a mod in.

(04-19-2022, 08:56 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Where were you before he started spectating you. Exactly where on the map where you?

I dont know what i had for breakfast you expect me to remember exactly where i was on a map. as i said i saw a prop run behind the fence
Your unban request is denied. You could not have seen the prop from the side of the map you were on. That is not how this map works. I wish the evidence was more clear but the hacking was seen at more than one point in the video.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army