Onion's Ban Appeal
(04-23-2022, 11:09 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(04-21-2022, 11:19 PM)August Wrote: Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:0:33999700
(We're looking for your SteamID 32's, not steam profile here. It's what would be used to unban you should this be accepted)

This ban was not your first. You had received a 1 day ban just a few days prior to this one in October. You had appealed that one and it was closed because it was essentially not needed. Ban appeals can take at max a couple weeks before they are processed, so your unban was long up before an admin even had the chance to look at it and our forum admin had it closed.
Your second appeal, which was your first for your current ban, you had deleted yourself, which is an automatic denial of the appeal.

Link to your day ban appeal here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15148
Link to your first appeal for current ban here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15399

We appreciate your honesty about what had happened, and especially about the alts. (Yeah don't alt evade, you ruin any credibility you have. Plus, we will always catch them.) Can you please describe how you have changed since your ban?
I thought it worth noting this reply as it contains the most accuracy that can be publicly seen. 

What august cannot see is another appeal you made in October that you self deleted. In fact, you deleted both the ttt and forum unban appeals yourself. Your forum ban came from the week when there was a discussion on if your actions warranted a community ban. In that time you evaded the ban, and actually have 2 evading accounts, at least one of which you evaded ttt with and tried to pass off as a different person. An agreement was never fully finalized so I approved the forum unban without an additional appeal since you reached out to forum staff this week, tho I have not forgotten that you evaded once mid discussion and once later to shitpost on forums.
Yeah I mean again I just wanted to play with my friends. And every person I talked to (including some admins) said I was NEVER going to be allowed back. You forum banned me right after I deleted the appeal pretty much. I deleted it because I was told on discord that they were gonna forum ban me for making another appeal (I think).

I hope you can understand my side where my friends are playing and I'm not and not really even given a chance to get back in at all. If you tell someone there is no chance for redemption what are they to do? I behaved on the server with the accounts I played on.
I’d love to see where you were told you would be forum banned for making another appeal btw.
I did later see where you were told you were community banned before the discussion was finalized, which did factor into you getting a forum ban to match with the conversation. With the comments you made I’m not surprised that was the expected result. However, forum staff ultimately determine what happens on forums along with the admins that are responsible for their servers and by extension their forums sections where it comes to the community. This week was the first reach out to web staff outside of the self deleted appeal.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-23-2022, 11:37 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I’d love to see where you were told you would be forum banned for making another appeal btw.
I did later see where you were told you were community banned before the discussion was finalized, which did factor into you getting a forum ban to match with the conversation. With the comments you made I’m not surprised that was the expected result. However, forum staff ultimately determine what happens on forums along with the admins that are responsible for their servers and by extension their forums sections where it comes to the community. This week was the first reach out to web staff outside of the self deleted appeal.
I forget the actual situation since it happened months ago. All I remember is I deleted it because someone said that I was going to get banned for doing it or something, pretty sure it was on discord. I messaged like 10 different people through discord about getting a chance to appeal and all told me tough luck or pretty much or ignored me, most were staff. I didn't know I had to message 'web staff' as that was never communicated to me. Also, the GSU thing happened too. They also did not let me say anything before blocking me.
Bump
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH im gonna have to pass on this one chief. making these jokes at all shows what kind of person you are, or at least were, and that kind of person should stay far far away from here.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It’s crazy seeing all these people act like they never made an edgy joke in their life. I apologized and from the effort I’m putting into this it should be clear that I’m not going to do it again.
(04-28-2022, 08:55 PM)Onion Wizard Wrote: It’s crazy seeing all these people act like they never made an edgy joke in their life. I apologized and from the effort I’m putting into this it should be clear that I’m not going to do it again.

We're not saying that we never did, hell I'm no angel myself, but there's lines you just don't cross and line #1 is anything regarding kids. You crossed that line and now have to live with the consequences of your actions. I just hope you can learn from this.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
It's more than an edgy joke, it is a pedophilia joke. We should not and do not tolerate jokes of that nature because "It's a joke". I could give two shits if you apologized for it either because you also decided to evade your ban TWICE on alternative accounts.
Man stop acting like we’ve done the shit that you “joked about”. Excuse me, fucking “edgy”? Get over yourself. Your comments were fucking disgusting. It’s not like some low class racist joke or edgy shit. It’s straight fucking illegal shit where you joked about being basically a sexual predator to children. 

I have so many words for people like you but I can’t use them so my nicest thing that I will give you the pleasure of reading is once again fuck off.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
"Edgy" is certainly a term, what I suggest is if you do not want to be banned for acting like a pedophile that you don't talk about diddling kids.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army