Steve Harvey Oswald's Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Steve Harvey Oswald (Subject to change)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80652695

Who Banned You: Noire

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: This is my first offense, I only got three kills, and I took my punishment. I rejoin 10 hours later and get perma'd out of nowhere after calling the only staff on "Stinky".

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I'd just like to reiterate that this is my first offense, and that I've played on this server off and on since 2019. 
Bro you're playing on an alt right now you look goofy with this unban req
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
who are you again?
¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ Idk what to tell you man, pc isn't even on, I can provide pulseway screenshots of the log in and log out times of my pc if needed
you made the forum post with an account that isnt even the one that was banned the 32's dont match
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Nope, stay gone.

So you were evading your ban with an alt account, while appealing said ban here on the forums? Man, you didn't think this through did you?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Ok this can be locked now

Edit to make this not a shitpost: This is the evidence @Markx provided us prior to me banning his alt. Given that he is using a different account to unban his main, and that he has alt evaded with further threats to do so, I would suggest this be declined.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This rat has logged into 3 different accounts and he's fucking mad he got caught for the shit he did with no staff on peace retard
Alt evading cringe + not a productive member of the server + lol