Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Murl (the kebab incident)
(04-26-2022, 10:37 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: If this is a situation where you can’t tell one way or another, leave the strike as a warning against posting something so borderline but unban the man +1
I agree with this, the image is very misleading and brings a debate whether is one thing or another, I believe this player should not be punished for this 

+1 for unban
[Image: unknown.png]
+1. This is fucking hilarious. I can't believe you got banned for that, even if it's poop.
Unban, leave the strike as a warning as matt said. You knew what it looked like upon posting and knew it was against rules to post actual shit so you knew this would be iffy lets be honest. But not ban worthy.
Yeah... +1 for an unban. Hope to see you in the discord again soon!
Lol come on now +1. Easy dub
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
free murl lmfao +1
It appears this was a misunderstanding of the rules on Murl's part. Posting actual feces/body matter/etc is against our rules of course.
While this item may or may not be actual feces, it should certainly not be posted in our food channel, or anywhere on our discord.
Something like this is too borderline for us to justify allowing it.

That being said the intent is key here and I think everyone knows Murl didn't have bad intent, and was trying to spark a discussion.

However, posting something that grotesque, especially in a channel based around food, will not be tolerated in the future.

Murl understands better the rule i'm sure, so based on that, community support, and unanimous (from those who voted) support of the discord staff team, we have decided to Accept this appeal and unbanned Murl.

This is a good time to remind everyone else that posting feces or excessively gross/repulsive images are not allowed.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks