Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Unban Request
Steam Name: Gordon Ramsays Sister

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:189905537

Who banned you: cheillman

Reason for ban: trolling, slurs

Reason for Admins to unban you: I thoroughly enjoyed the server compared to other prop hunt servers, and I enjoy the TTT server as well. I have maintained a good reputation on the TTT server, and would like to be forgiven for my mistakes on the PH server. I know I was trolling but I won't do it again, and would like to ask for another chance.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I was getting threatened by one guy telling me he was going to dox me, and I don't have proof, but that shows the savagery that the people had against me. 
(Optional) Extra details/information: I was getting threatened by one guy telling me he was going to dox me, and I don't have proof, but that shows the savagery that the people had against me. 

This isn't a ban request, so why would you bring up someone else breaking the rules? This makes it sound like you're just going to start being racist again next time you get your feelings hurt, since you seem to think that behavior is even remotely justifiable. -1
The sheer amount of slurs you used in a short amount of time was ridiculous.

The ban request other members of this community made for you is below, but YouTube has been on a roll lately removing PH videos with slurs, so they removed their videos to avoid strikes after the ban request was resolved.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16204

We have asked them to either re-upload their videos or send the videos to us.

I was getting threatened by one guy telling me he was going to dox me, and I don't have proof, but that shows the savagery that the people had against me.

I don't recall this in the video, but if it was then that is a SEPARATE issue higher staff can deal with.  You were throwing the n-word out left and right from the moment the video started.
If you were as chill as how I saw you and your group in TTT I would +1 this but with what I saw you shouldn't be unbanned, also next time if you get a doxx threat do it in the ban request section with proper format and evidence.

Anyways -1 for unban
Here is one of the videos from Markx, I reuploaded it to my channel and timestamped it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSvxplS5UY

Rodney said he will be able to upload his video from your ban request tomorrow.
-1 for Unban, you need help.
-1, why you gotta slur, bro?

Also FYI: Unless you can find evidence of your last claim, it'll be ignored since there's literally nothing we can do about that. (EDIT: Without evidence, obv.) It otherwise sounds like a BS sob story in order for us to feel bad for you. Considering your behavior, I don't feel bad at all that you were banned. Stay away.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
-1 Slurs are not cool *epic backflip*
Yeah so putting someone else’s shit in your unban request, that isn’t a smart plan. This ain’t about what they did (which will be looked into.) this is about your shit. Which btw, considering everything you decided to be and how you acted out with your racist bs. 

Fuck off. -1 go troll somewhere else and try again later down the line when it’s been a while. A long while.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1. your behavior was attrocious.
Take a good long look, and try to be better. Ask yourself now if that behavior is the person you want to be? It's not? Good. Maybe in the future, when you have demonstrably grown as a person, perhaps we will let you back. I believe that people can change. Do us all a favor and do that. Change. Become the better person we know you can be. Then, you may not get a bunch of angry people telling you to go away.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD