Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence
Pretty easy +1 my brother in Christ you’re excellent
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I would love to see you increase your power. I think you can handle it well.

However, I do have one question. are you/will you be, able to respond in a well-mannered way even if you are upset? some of your recent posts in the forums I saw you get really worked up when you could have simply said a "no, please pound sand, you did x." in response to an unban request.
(see: herehere_2)

Mostly, I am just ribbing you. I ask a (mostly stupid) nitpick question,  because this is the kind of stupid you need to be able to defend against, where bad actors will look to poke any kind of hole they can against you, especially when you get (even) more power.

That being said, to me, this is an easy

+1

I really do look up to you and how you staff. Nobody is perfect, but you are getting closer to it. I have seen you get power and responsibility, and every time I saw you, you stepped up to the bat and held yourself accordingly.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(05-06-2022, 11:02 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: However, I do have one question. are you/will you be, able to respond in a well-mannered way even if you are upset? some of your recent posts in the forums I saw you get really worked up when you could have simply said a "no, please pound sand, you did x." in response to an unban request.
(see: herehere_2)
I like to be very specific in my answers due to the nature of some offenses. I like to go down to the detail and that is something that I've always done. My use of language has always been a part of my personality and will continue to be so. Personally if my cussing offends, I suggest not reading my posts because that's how most of mine will go lol

This isn't a fact of me getting upset. It's just my expression. When I give a minus 1 on any sort of post, staff app, unban, etc. I generally type an extensive amount and some of that may come off as worked up. I have the ability to be as nice as possible but considering the frequency of those specific people that you gave examples of I didn't assume that anything well mannered would be received well as they've tried for a very long time to work through this. One is trolling consistently (which granted in that unban request he had done well and I'd like to see him try again in 6 months with the same energy and see how he's received at that point in time. The length in time is due to past offenses and previous history of massive trolling through unban requests.) and the other one likes to underestimate their offenses. (I don't believe anything in the area of pedo-phillia deserves any niceties but I have the ability to address it properly when needed. Such as how I have always staffed on PH for example. I shut it down generally professionally despite how much the topic bothers me and move on and escalate as needed.)

Tldr; I'm not worked up, it's just how I speak. It's hard to assume the expression of feeling through text which is why I may come off as that. If needed I can be as professional as possible but some professionalism will not reach others. Some receive information in the form of realistic talking. I hope that explains my responses but at the same time I just woke up a short while ago so my thoughts may have come out fuzzy.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Ryzif, your staff application has been accepted. Congratulations!
I'll get your rank placed tonight.
I'll reach out to you something soon to review mod commands.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks