Let those without sin cast the first stone
STEAM NAME: poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! (ALIASES: 5w33t b34n5, hatred darkness deathkiller evilmonster, the mad shitter)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:43140995

EXECUTOR: battons

REASON FOR BAN: violation of parole, 1 count

LENGTH OF BAN: life sentence

REASON TO UNBAN:

This appeal is filed in the defense of client poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!!, who has been instructed he is not to make another appeal himself until the passing of six (6) months.

This appeal shall begin by exploring the precedents of the court in regards to appeals on behalf of other persons. For the sake of brevity, there will only be three (3) appeals referenced in this motion, listed as such.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=668
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=13765
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=14881

Following that, this motion will discuss the legal legitimacy of this specific motion in regards to stipulations posted by presiding administrator bryanbrr.
Afterwords there will be a short word from my client, so that the court may hear that he indeed is voluntarily submitting to representation in this case.
Next the charges of shitposting will be preemptively addressed and  disarmed.
Finally this motion will present arguments as to why Client poop might deserve an unban.

SECTION 1
In the first appeal, Client (Old Man Trash/Fell/Tickle Me Elmos Weiner) was represented by Donor (RussEfarmer) in regards to a prophunt ban. Presiding judge Starky passed the unban and locked the thread. This establishes a precedent not only for representational appeals but for their viability in succeeding within the Dinkleberg community as early as 2017.

In the second appeal, current admin bryanbrr represented Client (Mr.PropanePeater) in appealing a permanent TTT ban. Presiding judge Nicol Bolas denied the request to avoid having an accepted representational unban precedent on TTT, but did not declare that it was against the rules, made no comment on the already established precedent and allowed the Client to post another appeal after a period of one (1) month.

In the third appeal, moderator (thunderwalrusinthebar) represented Client (LETS FUCKING GOOOOO). Client was thoroughly disliked by community members. Presiding judge Nicol Bolas denied the request without further comment on the legality of representation appeals. This represents an indirect acknowledgement of their legitimacy
There are currently no rules forbidding the appealing of a ban on behalf of another player, and there are several examples of staff members filing just such motions. There is one (1) example of said motion being filed and passed referenced in this case, and many decisions without statutes forbidding the practice being established. Therefore, such a motion would be entirely legal with the current body.

SECTION 2
The ruling on my client's most recent personal appeal was made by Justice bryanbrr on March 14, stating that my client was not to make another appeal until September 14. This appeal was made by paralegal resource, and my client, although consulted for input and accurate representation, did not create this appeal. As instructed, client (Shitter) has not made this appeal, and it is legal from the perspective of the rules as they currently stand.

SECTION 3
https://voca.ro/13X4QXMCeD80

SECTION 4
This forum has no posted definition of shitposting in its current iteration, and so the only possible source is third party. Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting) defines shitposting as posting "content or posts to an online forum that is of aggressively, ironically and of trollishly poor quality." Shitposting as a practice is argued to have started in the postwar Dadaist movement, involving art which was intentionally low quality to provoke the art world. Shitposting is often composed of spam(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming), which itself is defined as "the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited messsages," divided into two categories; commercial spam and/or proselytizing, or non-commercial entities sending the same message repeatedly.

Now this application will disarm the charges of shitposting, as defined here. As for aggression, this document is purely clinical and ascribes no malice or harmful intent to readers; any inferences of aggression from this appeal are expressly to the contrary of this document's intention. Regarding irony, it is the full intent of this appeal to reach an unban for client (Shitter). As for poor quality, this appeal has been carefully researched and drafted. As for spam, this document is unique and, aside from direct quotes from sourced material, wholly original for the purpose of this appeal.

Acknowledging these factors, any attempt from the sanctioning body to deflect or deny this motion on charges of shitposting would be disingenuous and intellectually dishonest.

SECTION 5
At this point my client has been banned from Dinkleberg's TTT for one (1) entire year on charges of parole violation. This is an exponential increase of the previous ban period. Though the tough penalties were not unwarranted, my client has refrained in that time from arguing with staff and saying The Word, the two main charges against my client's character at the time of banning, long enough in the prophunt server to gain blue rank. It is true that my client enjoys educating people on the consistency and appearance of healthy feces, and what to look for in the toilet bowl to keep track of gut health; however, in every occasion where authorities have demanded cessation and asserted their seriousness, my client has acqueisced.
As to the initial offense, my client states that he is 'sorry.'
[Image: xdjlve.png]
who knew the Heard v. Depp case would be this influential
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
I'll be honest, I have no idea who the person referenced in this ban appeal is, but what I do know is that this is some straight, unadulterated, cringe. And I've done, and seen, some cringe stuff in my time here. What is supposed to be a "court-like" ban appeal turned out to be an inconsistent, poorly formatted, grammatically interesting ban appeal, but I guess I get the overall message.

Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what this thread devolves into.
Do not post for another user or account that is not your own. Only the primary account of a player may make a request for appeal. This appeal was denied until September 2022.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
While the phrasing on mad shitters previous unban requested entailed that he could not post an appeal, it left open the opportunity that someone else could do so on his behalf.

In response, the admin has decided to look at this appeal once more. At this time the unban request for Mad Shitter has been DENIED. In addition, this Ban will not be appealable until the previous set date of September 14th, 2022.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]