Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
(05-06-2022, 05:29 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:57 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!! Wrote: TL;DRThe fact is, irregardless of blurry lines and sneaky prods, I knew what I was doing. But I'm trying to turn that old image around, and I'm hoping that by rejoining the conversation I can more effectively communicate that, maybe give a picture that some of my old contacts on the TTT server can look at a little more fondly. The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.

Don't bring me in this either, I will not vouch for you one bit.  You don't show up very often, so staff forget what punishment level you're at.
You've been listed and gagged for tons of sexual talk and gross topics.  
You kept typing/pressing binds for gross sentences in the text chat usually involving cum and buttholes.  Some of them were quite explicit and I've muted you for them multiple times.  The PH server tends to have a lot of children, so we are certainly more strict than more mature servers.

-1, I have no faith that you won't just continue to be gross in the discord again.
You bring up some good points, chellman, I always thought we were on better terms than that but that's what these things are for, you know, it's good to hear your honest, out of game take on it, like I said earlier I know I've been prone to escalate material that's getting tossed around, at the time I hadn't realized it was such a big deal and I think it's productive to give each other our honest thoughts about it. I had always tried to match the temperature of the room, but I could easily get lost in conversation with people and take things to a place where it went a little too heinous at times, and I'll admit that.

I would like to bring up the point that Ryzif made earlier, in that I haven't been on very much for the past several months. We haven't really played together in a while, and I've had a pretty busy year so far.  I've been in a position where I've been reconsidering a lot of things, thinking a lot about my own presence and legacy and all that, I'm not going to go into detail about it since I know you guys probably don't want to hear about it but the point is that, even then I would listen to you guys, you know, and when you gave me the hot potato as they say I would follow orders, if I realized that maybe I wasn't in the headspace to be on I would just leave.

It hurts that I don't have your faith, but I think I can still prove myself to you without it.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
-1 for unban.

I don’t trust that you’ve changed.

You have multiple strikes breaking TOS.,NSFW discussion in #general, this was after excessive conversation about genitals and cumming.2 strike for racism and one of them for inappropriate nickname.

There is minors on this discord/server. Stop with that shit.

You need more time to mature.

I don't think you should come back before 6 months.
(05-06-2022, 07:23 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: -1 for unban.

I don’t trust that you’ve changed.

You have multiple strikes breaking TOS.,NSFW discussion in #general, this was after excessive conversation about genitals and cumming.2 strike for racism and one of them for inappropriate nickname.

There is minors on this discord/server. Stop with that shit.

You need more time to mature.

I don't think you should come back before 6 months.
Well norm, it has been a year and them some, so I've got the six months covered. I don't think there's any doubt that I'm weaned off of racism, but I understand your concerns about explicit content. That being said, what I've been trying to say in the other replies is that the days of deliberate rule flaunting for me are over, and if I can get my chance at rejoining the Discord conversation I can prove that to you all. I've "stop(ped) with that shit" for some time now. And again, I'm not asking for your trust, just the chance to regain your trust.

I believe in myself, and I'm on a mission to make you all believe in me too. But I don't really know how to do that if I can't talk among the general population.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Hello,
At this time, your appeal to rejoin the discord has been denied. While you have been banned for over a year, we are concerned about the testimony given by some of the PH staff members. It sounds like you have continued your disgusting forms of trolling, not just the funny ones.

While we appreciate the level of seriousness given to this appeal, actions are speaking louder than words. If you are serious about rejoining the discord, you will need to prove yourself via the servers in which you are currently able to play.

There are ways to troll that fit your personality that don't need to be disgusting. In PH? Hide as a t-pose kleiner. In DR? Pull off a good juke of the death trap. Tell funny jokes, not cringe ones.

Unless we see any improvement, an unban is unlikely. Given that your last ban was given "with no option to appeal" (by a former admin who is no longer with us), you are lucky I'm even entertaining this. I will allow you to reappeal after you have had a lengthy amount of time to prove yourself. Because, even after a year, it is clear nothing has changed based on your PH behavior thus far.

You may reappeal in 6 months from your date of appeal. This means you may appeal no earlier than November 5th, 2022.

And because you argued semantics on your TTT unban, this means that neither you, nor anyone on your behalf, nor any person, animal, or object - whether animate or inaminate - may appeal for you until the 6 month timer has concluded. At that time, you and you alone may appeal.
Filing fraudulent appeals will reset the 6 month timer.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks