Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
Disco name: haters mad i got mad swag#3613
Disco Code: 140287696563208192
Auttaja Punishment ID: Listen hoss, here's where it gets tricky. I blocked that robot a long time ago, so I never really got any messages from it and since I'm banned, you know, I don't know how to dig through the database, but I do know I had five strikes and posted things about eating flies a bunch, and I probably should have appealed that earlier. EDIT: 790887894229008
Length: Forever; it still won't let me back in, so this is an assumption mind you
Appeal Type: Explanation
Explanation: I would like to extend a humble apology to Jammin, as I believe he is the one who banned me, I got five strikes for the aforementioned fly incidents in addition to a few risque profile pictures as deliberate acts to protest specifically his authority. Additionally I know I joined once with an alt, and posted a picture of a dude with a raw rack of ribs intentionally worked on to look frightening, and got banned for that, but I can't remember if this was before or after the one we're talking about. Just want to put that out there. That reasoning I can remember but the I can't for the life of me find the old account name, but I remember for sure the ban reasoning was something along the lines of "Posting Gore", and considering the picture wasn't gore I could have easily appealed it but the fact that it involved an alt already muddles the lines there. I can, however, solemnly swear that I won't be doing anything like that again. I hope this is short enough to not really step on anyone's toes, I know that's something I'm bad with, and frankly I don't believe a lot of you are reading much of what I post anyways so why put that much effort in.

TL;DRThe fact is, irregardless of blurry lines and sneaky prods, I knew what I was doing. But I'm trying to turn that old image around, and I'm hoping that by rejoining the conversation I can more effectively communicate that, maybe give a picture that some of my old contacts on the TTT server can look at a little more fondly. The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Hi mad shitter,
For now just posting your full history for reference.

On your original account, haters mad i got mad swag#3613 (140287696563208192)
1. Permanent ban on 11/27/20 for Gore/NSFW (punishment ID is 790887894229008).

On your alt account, "juicy red penis full of blood#8299" (783598725750194176):
1. Strike on 3/16/21 for NSFW discussion in #general, this was after excessive conversation about genitals and cumming (remember, none of our discord channels allow for sexual conversation since minors have access to it).
2. Strike on 4/21/21 for inappropriate nickname that was advocating for the killing of police (which may be seen by discord as violent extremism), strike issued after you refused to change nickname
3. Strike on 4/21/21 for racism. Received an auto-mute
4. Strike on 4/21/21 for racist profile picture, after being muted.
5. Permanent ban on 4/27/21 for multiple discord TOS violations, most revolving around a story you told in #general. I won't recall the full story but it involved the killing of a bird by stuffing it in a sock and using it to kill a fly on the wall, before eating both deceased animals. (punishment ID is 844430016454672).
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-06-2022, 12:27 AM)Jammin Wrote: Hi mad shitter,
For now just posting your full history for reference.

On your original account, haters mad i got mad swag#3613 (140287696563208192)
1. Permanent ban on 11/27/20 for Gore/NSFW (punishment ID is 790887894229008).

On your alt account, "juicy red penis full of blood#8299" (783598725750194176):
1. Strike on 3/16/21 for NSFW discussion in #general, this was after excessive conversation about genitals and cumming (remember, none of our discord channels allow for sexual conversation since minors have access to it).
2. Strike on 4/21/21 for inappropriate nickname that was advocating for the killing of police (which may be seen by discord as violent extremism), strike issued after you refused to change nickname
3. Strike on 4/21/21 for racism. Received an auto-mute
4. Strike on 4/21/21 for racist profile picture, after being muted.
5. Permanent ban on 4/27/21 for multiple discord TOS violations, most revolving around a story you told in #general. I won't recall the full story but it involved the killing of a bird by stuffing it in a sock and using it to kill a fly on the wall, before eating both deceased animals. (punishment ID is 844430016454672).
Oh I guess I had the accounts backwards. Thanks for digging that up, j-man. 

Anyway, yeah, it's a pretty comprehensive laundry list, and there's nothing I can really say to justify it. At the very least I can say I definitely know what not to do, and I guess I should probably leave it at that or risk churning out another dozen paragraphs.

EDIT: by the way, if you want I can post that image I mentioned to prove it wasn't goreposting

I don’t trust that you’ve changed a bit. It’s good that your acknowledging the bad sides of you and what you did, but you have a reputation here and it’s one of absolute garbage. What are you doing/have you done to change how you behave?

Regardless, I think you need more time to mature. A lot more time in fact. Wish you the best, dude.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(05-06-2022, 02:24 PM)August Wrote: -1

I don’t trust that you’ve changed a bit. It’s good that your acknowledging the bad sides of you and what you did, but you have a reputation here and it’s one of absolute garbage. What are you doing/have you done to change how you behave?

Regardless, I think you need more time to mature. A lot more time in fact. Wish you the best, dude.
If there's one thing that all my experience in management has taught me, it's that the best way to prove yourself to someone is to sit down and have a direct, honest-to-god conversation with them. Meetings, presentations, big formal speeches, if there's no real peer-to-peer connection involved then no matter how comprehensive or thoroughly-planned it is there is going to be that crucial element of human vitality missing. That's what I'm hoping I can do on discord, prove myself. The last thing I want to do is wast anyone's time, and these quarter-annual forum visits where I scream into the void for a thousand words or so seem to have been just that.

My fellow gamers, I'm not asking you to trust me, I'm just asking for the chance to talk. Perhaps I can give you the chance to know me as more than absolute garbage.
Here's an unbiased opinion on this: (Not that any of you are being biased, I just am someone who would consider myself one of his friends)

I think that if he is serious about proving that he has changed, he provides a very solid point about peer-to-peer connection involved in order to prove that. We really can't ever prove that through text on a forum page. When I went from being a troll back to wanting to be staff, the only way people really saw and comprehended change in my behavior and mannerism was through direct interaction with me.

He has not alt evaded since the account he made in 2021 was  banned. Sure, he has had someone file a ban request on his behalf recently but it was only because he felt that he was silenced without given a chance to speak. Now that he has the chance to speak, I suggest that you entertain his request and have a direct conversation with him. Otherwise, you're wasting his and your time because you aren't willing to hear the man out.

I am willing to say that he should be allowed to speak to Jammin or other discord staff members directly to show he is serious about his intentions.

I am also willing to give a +1 for a reduction of his ban... if he is genuine about this, which I think he is. 

That's my input on this case.
Whoa why bring my name to this?

Anyways yes it is true that at least I can say that you behave in prop hunt, but behaving on one server doesn't cover up for what you did in others.  In fact I never knew you were banned outside of prop hunt until I saw the unban requests here in the forum.  

Now I am not going to be walking around looking at what you did, you  speak as if you know what you did was wrong but does that mean you actually changed? 

As an unbiased vote I can only say +1 to a possible reduction of a few months(prob like 3 to 4)
[Image: unknown.png]
(05-05-2022, 10:57 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:  The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.

There's really only one or two reasons why you don't have a kick or ban. 

One.) The only reason you haven't been kicked or banned yet is because when you reached that level, you stopped showing up. Everything that you were involved with over in PH was disgusting and not needed. You were listed for inappropriate topics and mic spam. You were a gross troll and realistically you were listed more than you should have been. You should have been kicked. I haven't seen you on server in months. (I have been busy the last month so I will hope that others can fill in that time to explain what they see.) 

Two.) I won't vouch for you. Your content that you bring to a kid populated server is disgusting. Guess what we have in the discord as well? Kids. Why would you be able to go back in and shit when you've already proven that this is your normal and you intend to stick with it. Plenty of people have some fucked sides that they are able to funnel into other fucking places rather than public settings or lobbies. Not a difficult concept.

Three.) Every single unban request regardless of where it's from has been one giant troll fest of festering over explanation of literally nothing. All we really want for you to do is stop with your shit, apologize and stop trolling with this stuff but it's happened so many different times that I don't really consider you deserving of a chance anymore. You have burned through many possible chances all for the fucking meme. Memes are good but know when to stop.

-1 Personally I'd say give it a while and see if you come back in a different way rather than your normal trolling antics and you may get a chance then but now, nah. 6 months is what I'd go with. If you come back and create a normal non shit post of an unban request and actually show some fucking change, I will back you in getting a chance. If it contains your normal trolling then you can stay gone because this is just some tiresome shit to read every once in a while with no actual change being projected. I have no patience for your shit. I doubt most people do either. This isn't the worst shit I've ever seen but don't make that a goal to beat. Till then. Bye.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(05-06-2022, 04:05 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Whoa why bring my name to this?

Anyways yes it is true that at least I can say that you behave in prop hunt, but behaving on one server doesn't cover up for what you did in others.  In fact I never knew you were banned outside of prop hunt until I saw the unban requests here in the forum.  

Now I am not going to be walking around looking at what you did, you  speak as if you know what you did was wrong but does that mean you actually changed? 

As an unbiased vote I can only say +1 to a possible reduction of a few months(prob like 3 to 4)
Sorry hoss I didn't mean to drag you into the mud pit, you were just one of the first staff names to come to mind.
(05-06-2022, 04:30 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 10:57 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:  The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.

There's really only one or two reasons why you don't have a kick or ban. 

One.) The only reason you haven't been kicked or banned yet is because when you reached that level, you stopped showing up. Everything that you were involved with over in PH was disgusting and not needed. You were listed for inappropriate topics and mic spam. You were a gross troll and realistically you were listed more than you should have been. You should have been kicked. I haven't seen you on server in months. (I have been busy the last month so I will hope that others can fill in that time to explain what they see.) 

Two.) I won't vouch for you. Your content that you bring to a kid populated server is disgusting. Guess what we have in the discord as well? Kids. Why would you be able to go back in and shit when you've already proven that this is your normal and you intend to stick with it. Plenty of people have some fucked sides that they are able to funnel into other fucking places rather than public settings or lobbies. Not a difficult concept.

Three.) Every single unban request regardless of where it's from has been one giant troll fest of festering over explanation of literally nothing. All we really want for you to do is stop with your shit, apologize and stop trolling with this stuff but it's happened so many different times that I don't really consider you deserving of a chance anymore. You have burned through many possible chances all for the fucking meme. Memes are good but know when to stop.

-1 Personally I'd say give it a while and see if you come back in a different way rather than your normal trolling antics and you may get a chance then but now, nah. 6 months is what I'd go with. If you come back and create a normal non shit post of an unban request and actually show some fucking change, I will back you in getting a chance. If it contains your normal trolling then you can stay gone because this is just some tiresome shit to read every once in a while with no actual change being projected. I have no patience for your shit. I doubt most people do either. This isn't the worst shit I've ever seen but don't make that a goal to beat. Till then. Bye.
Where the forums are concerned, I'm used to people doubting my sincerity and I've been around the block enough times by now to know I'm not gonna change any hearts and minds when it comes to that.

As for in game stuff, well I would frankly like to know what you consider trolling. Admittedly, I deal with a lot of dirty things all day, I work with a lot of filthy, filthy animals that have revolting conditions and do repulsive things, and I understand if that's something you don't want to hear. And generally I like to take a quid pro quo approach to conversation, so I'll admit I occasionally go a little overboard when someone is trying to play a game of gay chicken with me, and even though I try to make sure the people I reciprocate  with these sorts of things aren't minors I understand where you're coming from saying it's a bad influence on them when we're all sharing the same chat. But when that line is crossed, one of the staff scolds me, and, you know, I try to apply that going forward.

But I'm getting a sense of hostility from this reply, and hostility is something I have actively avoided during my tenure in your sovereign Dinkleberg domain. Arguments, slurs, that sort of thing. I want to understand where you're coming from with this, but usually we don't talk a whole lot when we're in the same server. Usually when I hop on, even if I address you directly you don't really respond, unless it's something to do with whether a spot is legal or not. I'd like to have a private conversation with you, when you get the chance. You know my handle.

Also thanks salty, glad you're always willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, and I really do appreciate that.
(05-05-2022, 10:57 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!! Wrote: TL;DRThe fact is, irregardless of blurry lines and sneaky prods, I knew what I was doing. But I'm trying to turn that old image around, and I'm hoping that by rejoining the conversation I can more effectively communicate that, maybe give a picture that some of my old contacts on the TTT server can look at a little more fondly. The mods on prophunt can vouch for me, I've gotten blue rank there without a single kick or ban, you could ask the staff there (Ryzif, chellman, wilfry, to name the ones I've seen most) and they could tell you.

Don't bring me in this either, I will not vouch for you one bit.  You don't show up very often, so staff forget what punishment level you're at.
You've been listed and gagged for tons of sexual talk and gross topics.  
You kept typing/pressing binds for gross sentences in the text chat usually involving cum and buttholes.  Some of them were quite explicit and I've muted you for them multiple times.  The PH server tends to have a lot of children, so we are certainly more strict than more mature servers.

-1, I have no faith that you won't just continue to be gross in the discord again.