• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Your Discord Username: Trxpz-#1844
Your Discord User ID: 863787287643684875
Auttaja Punishment ID: Cant find
Ban Length:  Permanent
Appeal Type: Explanation
What would you like to tell us:

My discord account was hacked and sent links multiple times into the discord server as well as all the other servers I was in and all of my open DMs. The first time this happened, it was sending links to a YouTube video about Fortnite hacking, and the second time the message was about saying I've made a video game and to check it out with a link to malicious a website, and both times I got kicked out of servers because of it. I'm not sure when I got banned but I know it happened because of one of the times my account was hacked.
Get Weezered
[Image: 84a9a51f.jpg]
Hey! I see you in game! yeah if you get hacked that's really stupid but you're not at fault. Unban him as long as he either has a new account or his account is hack free.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
You got banned on January 4th, 2022 for posting malicious scam links due to your account probably being hacked. As long as you have 2FA enabled and have complete control of your account I have no qualms with you being unbanned. 

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 as long as you have everything good now no issues with welcoming you back.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
As long as you can keep your account secure, I'm good with you returning! +1
Well, my account also got hacked before too. Please enable 2fa so this doesn't happen again.

+1
Hello,
Please confirm that you have enabled two factor authentication (2FA) on your discord account. This will be a requirement for you rejoining the server.
(I don't need to see any information relating to it, I just want your verbal confirmation that you have set it up)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-07-2022, 09:16 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hello,
Please confirm that you have enabled two factor authentication (2FA) on your discord account. This will be a requirement for you rejoining the server.
(I don't need to see any information relating to it, I just want your verbal confirmation that you have set it up)
Yes i do now have  two factor authentication enabled on my account
Get Weezered
[Image: 84a9a51f.jpg]
in addition to enabling 2FA, also check out HaveIBeenPwned (google it, not sure if I can link here) to get a glimpse of known breaches associated with your email address. If you used the same password on discord as a forum or service on that list, there's a chance they just used leaked credentials to log into your account. It's also a good practice to use a password manager (like KeePass) so you can keep track of unique passwords.

of course, there are other ways a discord account can be compromised (like malware or phishing) but just providing general advice
You have been unbanned.
I would also ask you to change your password if you have not already done so.
I also concur with Murl's advice.
Welcome back!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks