Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Video
Got a couple goofy moments that I captured the past 2 days that I thought were worth sharing lol

Click here for the video
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." 

Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)

“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”

― Henry David Thoreau, Walden (1854)
Aiming in with any non-scoped assault rifle? 

CRINGE.
Never Forget

DamienTheGod#2156

Eat shit and Die Murph.

Where'd All The Time Go?

[Image: leageu.PNG]
(05-10-2022, 02:05 PM)Damien Wrote: Aiming in with any non-scoped assault rifle? 

CRINGE.

you're the type to ask for the manager because they didn't put light peppers and onions on your philly cheese aren't you
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." 

Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926)

“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”

― Henry David Thoreau, Walden (1854)
(05-10-2022, 04:02 PM)Salty Wrote: you're the type to ask for the manager because they didn't put light peppers and onions on your philly cheese aren't you
I have never had a philly cheese
Never Forget

DamienTheGod#2156

Eat shit and Die Murph.

Where'd All The Time Go?

[Image: leageu.PNG]
Which is why you haven't asked for the manager yet
[Image: unknown.png]