Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the fuck
If shaye were to have received a strike rather than a ban, she would’ve still been instantly banned. Lose lose situation, I’d prob reduce this or completely unban if Icey himself says he doesn't care.
I would love to see the context on this from the banning mod or jammin to see what lead to this. A strike auto banned perhaps? I could look but not everyone can.

Also lets keep these threads on track if we can.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-10-2022, 08:52 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I would love to see the context on this from the banning mod or jammin to see what lead to this. A strike auto banned perhaps? I could look but not everyone can.

Also lets keep these threads on track if we can.
It was in reply to the picture you sent me of minus one'ning icey
Well, I don't think those 4 messages are the only reason why she got a strike/ban.

You also tried to start drama in TTT 5 days ago about Foxka . There was no action taken, except just a warning

You just have to chill with the toxicity a bit. I'd reduce this or completely unban if Icey himself says he doesn't care.

Also ban reason is accumulation of strikes.5 strike=1 week ban .Keep that in mind.
To be absolutely clear, this ban is effectively an auto-ban for accumulation of strikes. When the ban is lifted this will be clarified in the history.

If the community is supportive, and the discord staff team agrees, i'm happy to reduce this autoban to time served, but the strike will remain and can be appealed separately.

I'll update this sometime tomorrow.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I haven't seen the picture or messages and honestly don't really care too. I know how emotional you can get Shaye, and I think that regardless if you take the ban here or not, you aren't going to change. I don't care about what was put in the discord personally, but if anyone has any actual criticism, please put it on my staff app. Thank you!
-1/0

just like, ride the ban out. I think it would help you cool your jets a bit. 

personally, last time I played with you, you aggro'd towards me out of the gate, insulting me based on me being prophunt staff. I was just trying to play some TTT and relax, and I got "eWWwW pRoPhUnT StAfF gO BaCk tO pRoPhUnT" but meaner, from you. I cannot speak towards claims of inciting drama with Foxka nor your four previous warns, but this seems like this is not your first run-in with trouble.

if you are unbanned, you should seriously consider how what you say, even if its a "ha ha, funni" comment, can have big impacts. Also, being mad/angry 24/7 is how you hate the whole world and also a speedrun to digging to early heart failure. 

-1, needs to chill out a bit.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(05-10-2022, 11:02 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1/0

personally, last time I played with you, you aggro'd towards me out of the gate, insulting me based on me being prophunt staff. I was just trying to play some TTT and relax, and I got "eWWwW pRoPhUnT StAfF gO BaCk tO pRoPhUnT" but meaner, from you. I cannot speak towards claims of inciting drama with Foxka nor your four previous warns, but this seems like this is not your first run-in with trouble.

if you are unbanned, you should seriously consider how what you say, even if its a "ha ha, funni" comment, can have big impacts. Also, being mad/angry 24/7 is how you hate the whole world and also a speedrun to digging to early heart failure. 

"eWWwW pRoPhUnT StAfF gO BaCk tO pRoPhUnT" is an extremely low bar for toxicity - have you considered maybe not being so sensitive

Staff should seriously reconsider their standard for what warrants as actual toxicity instead of always conceding to thin skinned individuals who take any negative comment directed as them, as an attack on their whole being. It's a speed run to an early heart failure.

Trying to create a 'proper' and 'tactful' atmosphere in GMOD, where 90% of the community is between the ages of 15-20 is impossible and only lends itself to creating more unnecessary drama and complaints against the moderation process. The reason a good majority of TTT players have this negative preconception about PH players, and the reason you get told "eWWwW pRoPhUnT StAfF gO BaCk tO pRoPhUnT" is because more often than not, it's the PH Staff or players who are complaining about how "toxic" players from TTT are. No one wants to play with someone who gets Big Sad over light trolling.

If there's something I've learned from my time in this community, it's that the people who complain the most about toxicity and trolling are the people that tend to be the most emotional immature. Staff like Bryan, Noire, and even Jammin are so well liked because they can, for the most part, pick up on the nuances between actual maliciousness and normal online trolling. I imagine it's because 1.) They're older 2.) They're more mature

I hope in the future you will consider hopping off the moral high horse and understand that no one has to change for you, just because you were personally offended by an offhand comment.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(05-10-2022, 11:02 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1/0

how is this relevant to my post at all? make a separate thread if you feel I was an issue towards you. also you joined a vc i was in without knowing i was in it and said some shit about me too lmfao
(05-10-2022, 10:15 PM)Jammin Wrote: To be absolutely clear, this ban is effectively an auto-ban for accumulation of strikes. When the ban is lifted this will be clarified in the history.

Mfw everyone jumps on the asab train before finding out it was accumulation of strikes
Huh
I'm fine with time reduced to time served.
Shaye girl pls control that temper seek outlets even yell in my dms idc I'll ignore it there unless it's severe bc yknow bad gorl
You have such a witty intelligence about you and hate seeing you smother it out with things like this.
Insult in less line crossing ways if you absolutely feel the need to
Call people linty leftovers or week old toe fuzz(talking about u jammin)  Cool
idfk be creative just not b a d
Stay out of trouble im watching u  Angel

As for the rest of you, you really need to learn to sit and wait and figure out what's going on before jumping on trains like that. It's kind of gross. Have your own brains for once ya sheep.
Yes things can be overmoderated etc, but the automation was set up to a week ban after 5 strikes. If you have issues with that offer creative suggestions to help instead of just bitching yknow.

Like heres my input; reduce from 1 week to 3 days for first ban from strike accumulation. That seems v fair. I think the 5 strikes is fine but a week is too long. I think an opening to address rules/ how to handle things is probably due since it's been about a year and the discord has went over many changes. That aside for a more relevant thread...
Shaye be good. I'm in support of time served and unban.

Fast edit; you aren't being targeted for this btw. I'm leaking staff chat idc, they asked for multiple opinions before carrying this out because they didn't want bad blood. Don't take everything so personal, or at least try not to. There was no ill will here.