Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Hi
Hello I go by Lapis, just join the prophunt servers today and it was pretty fun. Its been awhile since ive played on gmod and joined a new community so im glad to be here and meet some new friends ☺️. 

A little about me, im 29, engaged, 3 cats (Vulpix, Benji & Bojji) and 2 guinea pigs (Hawk & Teppi) . Pokemon master and full time vet tech. Uh i like almond milk and sugar cookies. Anything else just ask, i promise i dont bite ✨
hey! welcome to the forums! come play TTT sometime. (Also if you like pokemon there's a pixelmon server here)
welcome to prophunt! look forwards to seeing some great hiding spots!
Also welcome into Dinks!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD