Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request from 4 years ago (Setro)
Your Discord Username: lance#8011 (i am also known as setro)

Your Discord User ID: 317082440806170624

Auttaja Punishment ID: 

Ban Length: Permanent

Appeal Type: Explanation

What would you like to tell us: I honestly don't know or remember why I'm banned from the Discord given this was 2 years ago when I submitted an appeal for a ban from the TTT servers and was told that I could possibly earn an unban if I proved I was tolerable in the Discord. The last I recall was determining that was awkward to do and I left the Discord.

I tried joining again today, because I've been trying to get back into TTT and almost every other server I touch is dogshit, and noticed I've been banned.
My only guess is that this may be because my current discord account used to be my alt, and my main got banned by Discord themselves (i did NOT ban evade, Discord moderators banned me). I seriously don't remember any instance of stirring anything up on this alt, but if I did I'm sorry (even though I can't really properly apologize without knowing what I did). Even if you decide to not unban me I'll at least have answers and that's closure enough.
If it helps, the main reason all this is happening is stuff I did 4 years ago that got me permabanned from TTT. Whether or not you think I've changed in that timespan is up to you. I'm just surprised Dinkleberg's is still around (good for you guys) and wanted to get back into it.
Have a great day
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
The TTT unban request from 2 years ago: 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...927&page=2

Quote from Nicol on the resolution of said unban:
"2 years is a long time to learn from mistakes, however we want to ensure that you did indeed learn and grow from your younger self's mistakes. As such you will be unbanned from the main discord first as a probational period before you are allowed back on the servers. Please message me, avi, nuru, or fish to be unbanned as I don't know your discord username."

I don't recommend doing it at the moment yet, but at the time did you message any of these people about the unban? At the time there was no dedicated Discord admin like we have now, so they were the ones who would've unbanned you.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I tried but the only discord usernames I've found are invalid. I also made this cause I thought i did take them up on it and I was in the discord after that to prove myself, but I left and I noticed I'm banned now.
Do you know the name of the account you got banned before? Discord bans work with IP ban so we do need your main discord account name to completely unban you .

Also can't find any account named lance or setro
(05-16-2022, 05:45 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Do you know the name of the account you got banned before? Discord bans work with IP ban so we do need your main discord account name to completely unban you .

There is no way after 2 years he has the same IP, I doubt that's the issue

+1 unban, its been a pretty long time, so long that I think he was banned before I was...
(05-16-2022, 05:45 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Do you know the name of the account you got banned before? Discord bans work with IP ban so we do need your main discord account name to completely unban you .

Also can't find any account named lance or setro

It's probably deleted account now
Hi Lance/Setro,
I cannot find your account anywhere on our banned list. I searched for "lance" and "Setro." I attempted to unban the listed account above, but it is indicating in our bot that the unban failed as there is no ban to lift.

Please try just rejoining with the Discord link at the top right hand corner of the forum website. Please post on here or DM me on Discord (jammin#8313) either way, if you get in or if you are having trouble.

It appears you were unbanned 2 years ago according to the linked thread above, so this is more of a technical support issue than anything else.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-16-2022, 05:58 PM)troll facer Wrote:

There is no way after 2 years he has the same IP, I doubt that's the issue

+1 unban, its been a pretty long time, so long that I think he was banned before I was...
 Oh +1 for unban anyway. Pretty long time
(05-16-2022, 06:04 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Lance/Setro,
I cannot find your account anywhere on our banned list. I searched for "lance" and "Setro." I attempted to unban the listed account above, but it is indicating in our bot that the unban failed as there is no ban to lift.

Please try just rejoining with the Discord link at the top right hand corner of the forum website. Please post on here or DM me on Discord (jammin#8313) either way, if you get in or if you are having trouble.

It appears you were unbanned 2 years ago according to the linked thread above, so this is more of a technical support issue than anything else.
It still looks like I'm banned. Discord says unable to accept invite, then when I paste it into my own server to check the status it says I'm banned.
Can you check for "deleted user"s in your bans? That's my only guess, because my main account did get deleted by Discord.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-16-2022, 07:32 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 06:04 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Lance/Setro,

It still looks like I'm banned. Discord says unable to accept invite, then when I paste it into my own server to check the status it says I'm banned.
Can you check for "deleted user"s in your bans? That's my only guess, because my main account did get deleted by Discord.
We have about 100 deleted users, none of which share your old discord ID. I'm trying to nail down which one is correct.
Let me reach out direct to you on discord
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks