Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request from 4 years ago (Setro)
(05-16-2022, 07:58 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 07:32 PM)lance (2) Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 06:04 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi Lance/Setro,
I cannot find your account anywhere on our banned list. I searched for "lance" and "Setro." I attempted to unban the listed account above, but it is indicating in our bot that the unban failed as there is no ban to lift.

Please try just rejoining with the Discord link at the top right hand corner of the forum website. Please post on here or DM me on Discord (jammin#8313) either way, if you get in or if you are having trouble.

It appears you were unbanned 2 years ago according to the linked thread above, so this is more of a technical support issue than anything else.
It still looks like I'm banned. Discord says unable to accept invite, then when I paste it into my own server to check the status it says I'm banned.
Can you check for "deleted user"s in your bans? That's my only guess, because my main account did get deleted by Discord.
We have about 100 deleted users, none of which share your old discord ID. I'm trying to nail down which one is correct.
Let me reach out direct to you on discord

lance#8011

EDIT: pff i forgot i already filled that out
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Long time no see Setro. I honestly don't even remember why you were banned but it's been a long ass time for sure.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
It appears that the new account is blocked by an old account that is banned. I'm in touch with Lance directly and will work to get him back on the server.

I will archive once this is resolved.

User was globally (IP or phone) blocked due to an old account that was banned then deleted. We did locate the account, which has been unbanned.
Thus his new account has been let in.
As 4 years have passed since he left he will not be under any restrictions outside of the normal rules.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks