unban request - electric boogaloo
[username] — grasse

[steam id] — STEAM_1:1:95996204

[admin] — KaptainLes (STEAM_0:1:68242605)

[reason] — Alt evading a ban using grape juice 

[length] — permanent

[appeal] —  fucked around and got a perma for a 30 minute ban lol not my brightest moment, all on me i know the rules; alt evasion is a big no-no and i did it anyways, its been a month and some change since the ban(April 14th, 2022) as of me posting this appeal, hoping to get it either reduced or removed, or if neither i can wait longer if need be, thought i might try my chances to get to play once every couple of weeks again instead of never again. i like some people here, some of them like me back, some people dont, regardless i still enjoy my little time i spend here nowadays. sorry les for making you have to ban me for being an idiot lol, should've actually read the duration and taken the timeout. grape juice will never make an appearance without permission :pinky_promise: TL;DR Gary now I know I was wrong I messed up

[offenses] — my previous bans 

[other— watch this video and highlight the text after TL;DR

No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
from my vast insider knowledge, id say reduce to 1 month since initial ban. at least thats the most likely outcome and one id be personally for.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I'm in favor of a reduction; we're human and make stupid decisions all the time.

+1 for a reduction, as long as you don't make the same mistakes again!

EDIT: since two weeks have passed, I say a full unban is fine now. +1 for full unban!
I don't think a reduction would be an issue if you chill out on the slurs. (The whole reason you got the day ban in the first place)

Can't alt evade if you don't get banned for dumb stuff. 

+Juan for reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 for reduction in agreeance with ryzif
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 unban, not sure why travis thinks me keeping it short and to the point is shitposting but who cares
-1 uses osu!

+1 for full unban, Dummy had a stupid moment. Chill with the slurs
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 unban! He is a good kid!
+1 for full unban. It's been over a month since the ban, seems like they just weren't thinking at the time. Also seems friendly in the discord!
every single appeal posted after this one has been handled already so i am wondering why this has been left on hold for so long :)
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]