Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nyan gun glitch
Idk what the appropriate thread for reporting something being slightly broken, but yesterday while using the Nyan gun i discovered that if you die while using it your body completely disappears. It seems kind of minor but it prevents detectives from being able to grab DNA off of a body. Jammin is aware of the issue, but I decided to make a post in case he forgets about it. I tested my theory a few times, and the body disappeared every time. 

Also, pls don’t break the magneto sticks while trying to fix the issue (if y’all decide to, no biggy)
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Yeah this has been happening for as long as I can remember tbh. I always found it odd. I think it does the same with the dubstep gun.
Fortunately, we have an active server owner who can view server-side logs for any errors around the same time people die with Nyan/dubstep guns. This should help us make the appropriate changes to the lua in a timely manner.
I looked at it for a couple minutes and couldn't find anything obvious that would cause that, super weird
All I see is some unnecessary stuff that could be commented out and some odd single line animation stuff that might be the culprit? but there is so much without a specific error it would take a very long time to figure out, which is probably why it has never been fixed.
(05-19-2022, 05:50 PM)Battons Wrote: All I see is some unnecessary stuff that could be commented out and some odd single line animation stuff that might be the culprit? but there is so much without a specific error it would take a very long time to figure out, which is probably why it has never been fixed.
Ah, well it does not affect the game play too much, I guess if someone is REALLY bored sometime it might be fun to try and figure out.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Thanks for pointing this out to me yesterday, Misstie. It turns out it was a known bug
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
remove it completely ez
(05-19-2022, 03:55 PM)Murl Wrote: Fortunately, we have an active server owner who can view server-side logs for any errors around the same time people die with Nyan/dubstep guns. This should help us make the appropriate changes to the lua in a timely manner.
ok
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(05-19-2022, 08:39 PM)voidzz Wrote: remove it completely ez
Hell will freeze over first before the nyan gun/dubstep gun is removed.