cowards
Format

Your Discord Username: Jax

Your Discord User ID: Pappasito#8036

Auttaja Punishment ID: 981506669457424

Ban Length: Idk, a week or something

Appeal Type: Unban

What would you like to tell us:

Reached 6 strikes, but my last strike until this point was 10 months ago. The strike that put me at six was "troll pinging on-call staff"。

As part of this appeal, I'm also appealing to get all prior strikes removed as they were all non-ban punishments and occurred over 6 months ago.

ADDON: Please unban GCubed it has been over a year since his discord ban after he pinged hani
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Unfortunately, Discord strikes stack up despite length passed because they don't expire. This ban was reached by hitting the threshold, so I think at the very least, Jax could have this reduced to 3 days rather than serving a full week if an unban is not a possible outcome.

+1 for reduction/unban
What Salty said :)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
At this moment in time I am going for a full unban or nothing, even a 3 day ban for a single troll ping is too much. Especially since I haven't been warned for almost a full year
[Image: xdjlve.png]
This appeal is accepted. All previous strikes will be removed upon appeal (except the one that automatically prompted your ban), as we have a 6-month policy for strike expiration.

Please stop pinging any staff group without just cause. You have two strikes in your history for doing so, and also have done so with just verbal warnings in the past. It's annoying, stupid, and gives unpaid staff members one less reason to be responsive to server issues. It may seem harmless, but its annoying as hell. Pinging staff without merit again will result in similar corrective action - because this isn't just a "ping" with you. It is a pattern of being annoying.

As for GCubed, you may redirect him here so that he may submit a proper appeal, just like anybody else does - deserved or not.

Thank you. I'll leave this closed but unarchived until I get a chance to address strike appeals.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
All punishments from > 6 months ago appealed and subsequently removed from record
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks