Unban request
(05-20-2022, 09:09 PM)voidzz Wrote: As annoying as this guy is, false accusations really don't do anything, especially considering staff can double check everything and see everyone's screen, whether or not this guy himself fabricated it cannot be proven (even though half a brain cell tells us he did), at the end of the day I don't think it's anything worth a permaban. I don't think chellapo or Damien were at risk for being banned for "cheating", especially because staff know to double check these things, especially when someone provides a sketch screenshot like that.

At the end of the day, cringe troll moment, but his ban should be reduced at least, obviously if it happens again then you know what to do.

This I do agree with. He did do some really stupid trolling, maybe targeting but I'm not sure, but I've seen people be unbanned for worse. Especially on TTT.

+1 for reduction
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Looking back at the screengrabs Evan gave when you two were talking back and forth, why are you saying you don't know the fella who gave you the hacking evidence?

You clearly know that he was a friend of chellapo, the person the evidence was against, so why is it so difficult to remember the name of the fella who shafted you by giving you poisonous goods?

My brother in christ, you need to be upfront and tell these people what you know otherwise there is no shot in hell they take leniency on you.

You clearly know who it is, stop hiding that fact and just fess up to it.
-1 on ban appeal. Trying to frame someone for hacking isn't exactly something I want to see again.
[Image: unknown.png]
(05-20-2022, 09:36 PM)Sacred3569 Wrote: -1 on ban appeal. Trying to frame someone for hacking isn't exactly something I want to see again.
Understandable bro. If I do get the chance to come back I can assure you that something like this won't happen again
I think that Volatery should have a reduction on this ban. Jumping straight to a permanent ban for this is not something I agree with personally. I feel this situation would be best handled with a reduction to 2 weeks for harassment considering I was on during the time that most of this was occurring; of course, I didn't really see the conversation between Evan and Volatery, I just heard the VC.

He harassed Chellapo and Damien to an extent and did something stupid by collaborating with that fake image. 

I support a reduction to 2 weeks because I don't think a full unban is something that should occur, but this shouldn't be permanent. I understand that staff discretion is a thing so you can disagree with my opinion if you'd like, this is just how I feel.

+1 for reduction

-1 on full unban

Volatery, in the future, don't participate in bits that involve having fun at other people's expense. You end up in these kinds of situations where what you're doing ends up blowing up in your face like this did.
(05-21-2022, 05:41 PM)Salty Wrote: Volatery, in the future, don't participate in bits that involve having fun at other people's expense. You end up in these kinds of situations where what you're doing ends up blowing up in your face like this did.
Yep pretty much, will keep this in mind in the future. Thanks
I would absolutely love to see this doctored MS paint cheating screenshot.
(05-21-2022, 07:07 PM).cee Wrote: I would absolutely love to see this doctored MS paint cheating screenshot.
Check the imgur on this ban request. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16372
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Loving the horizontal rectangle and missing one on the right.
(05-21-2022, 07:11 PM).cee Wrote: Loving the horizontal rectangle and missing one on the right.

I'd appreciate if you guys would stop accusing me of using MS Paint and let alone talking about MS Paint, it's already been said hundreds of times and is adding absolutely nothing to this post. It's just overall spam at this point