Unban request
Ingame Name: Volatery

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459474650

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Minge, Trolling, Fake hackusations and fabricated evidence 

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would first like to start off by saying that their is no proof that this was fabricated evidence. This will be the 3rd time I explain it. A user on the server added me, told me Chellapo was cheating, sent me a screenshot. I reported screenshot to Evan and was banned for giving a screenshot to Evan. (From what I understand at least) You guys asked for proof on who sent it to me, and the conversation disappeared (He either removed me or blocked me I don't know but it is gone) I don't even remember his name cause of how many people I have talked to today on the server. And I am being accused for using MS Paint. I never used MS Paint and think a perma ban is quite severe considering all I did was send a picture to a mod. Previous to this Damien was called out for hacking, and I was being sarcastic and said yeah Damien is cheating. He called me a "Retard" (Which quite honestly offended me) so I kept saying he was cheating. It was BLATANT sarcasm and if you can't tell then that's your own problem not mine. I was never gagged for this, or told to stop. I was however told to make a forum report. So why exactly was I banned? No warning nothing. Just banned. I think that is extreme and not fair.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Told you Chellapo was cheating then removed / blocked you? Makes no sense. Look up Occam's Razor
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(05-20-2022, 07:36 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Told you Chellapo was cheating then removed / blocked you? Makes no sense. Look up Occam's Razor

Not sure if you read the previous forum post, but I explained that I had no idea who this guy was and I was not friends with him. Ironic.

I really like Dinkle and would like to keep playing TTT here... This is very extreme
So all you contributed to TTT when you were playing was excessive "information" about people hacking. It was super annoying and made it hard to hear other people actually trying to play the game. -1 this ban appeal.

When someone tells you to stop doing something you need to stop doing it.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(05-20-2022, 07:42 PM)misstie6731 Wrote: So all you contributed to TTT when you were playing was excessive "information" about people hacking. It was super annoying and made it hard to hear other people actually trying to play the game. -1 this ban appeal.

When someone tells you to stop doing something you need to stop doing it.
I agree with the first thing you said and I can see how that can be annoying. But your last sentence is where I am confused about. I was never warned or told to stop... You really think a perma ban is the right thing for this kind of thing???
My dude, stop trying to dig a hole that you already dug to rock bottom. You made ridiculous claims, provided fake "hacking" evidence that my 3 year old nephew can make, doubled-down when called out for it, and ultimately lost.

The best, BEST thing for you to do right now is cut the bullshit and own up to your really stupid actions like an adult. The admins who decide this are not going to fall for your crap and continuing to be hostile to people while continuing to defend the BS will not work. Take a break for an hour or two if you need it, take some deep breaths, come back, and show us that you can acknowledge your mistakes. Cool? Cool.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
-1 This is just gross please don't come back
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(05-20-2022, 07:43 PM)August Wrote: My dude, stop trying to dig a hole that you already dug to rock bottom. You made ridiculous claims, provided fake "hacking" evidence that my 3 year old nephew can make, doubled-down when called out for it, and ultimately lost.

The best, BEST thing for you to do right now is cut the bullshit and own up to your really stupid actions like an adult. The admins who decide this are not going to fall for your crap and continuing to be hostile to people while continuing to defend the BS will not work. Take a break for an hour or two if you need it, take some deep breaths, come back, and show us that you can acknowledge your mistakes. Cool? Cool.

I have already cooled down and I apologize for being annoying to Damien or to anyone else I annoyed/upset during this. But I hate to say it, but this was not made up by me. Genuinely. I hope you guys can give me another chance to prove that I am not just another minge.
This should be locked (even though it's really fun to read). He's just going to keep word vomiting and we will keep going in circles.
The screenshot was obviously fake (missing box, different thickness to the boxes - no hack is going to do that...). Let's just close it :).
Although the entertainment was fun to watch unfold, you are just a committed troll. As of right now, nah. Maybe stop lying and digging yourself in this hole and you can start coming out of it. This is some psychotic level of bs that you're spewing and no one is buying it. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]