Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discord] The Admin Down Under
All,
While it has been a great ride this past year or so on the Dinklebergs admin team, due to personal committments I am electing to step down as discord admin. This will take effect near the end of this summer.
I am pleased to announce that effective today, @KaptainLes will be joining the Admin team as a Discord Administrator. I will work with Les to improve various discord issues (yes, including making some of the rules less stingy) and will work over the next few months to hand off the administration to him. Once this transition becomes final, I'll be sure to mass ping everyone before leaving.
Also, this will have no impact on my staffing of TTT. My intention is to remain in the TTT Moderator role long term.

@KaptainLes this isn't the role you asked for, but I appreciate your committment to this community, and I am looking forward to working alongside you for the next few months.
Please give him the same warm welcome you gave me last year :)

[Image: IMG_2322.png]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Thank you for staffing the discord and see you around :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
April Fools is still over. 

The only thing I see is "the discord admin is gay" and I couldn't agree more. F
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Jammin, you're the mannin. (i'll see myself out)

For real you have been INCREDIBLE during your time here. Great staff in all respects, great player, and great friend. Wish you nothing but the best, and when the time comes for you to go, don't be much of a stranger.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
May God help you administrate that cesspool In all seriousness, congratulations!
I’m scared for where this “person” will be taking the discord. Utter terror in my heart and mind.

You got this Kaptain!
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Glad to have him joining the admin team and am looking forward for what he has to bring!
now we have two stinky admins ew
Couldn't of had a worse pick, worse than the Cavaliers picking Anthony Bennett in 2013.

(Good luck having an AuStRaLiAn as an admin)
please do a democracy vote for a different admin