Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discord] The Admin Down Under
We're really trying to turn this Discord server upside down huh!!!! haha punny get it bc aussies are upside down haha rawr
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
[Image: Jam.png]
All I can really say is...
Anyways I'm sure The Kaptain will work great down under your help.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Congrats Les!
+rep
new admins big news, congrats
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Jammin you've done an incredible job in discord. You're a great staff, friend.I'm still gonna kick your ass in murder tho :D

@KaptainLes shut up -1 rep
retard
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Jammin, thank you for doing all that you've done for the discord; it's definitely come a long way from what it used to be. As one of my quotes in my signature say: 

“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ~Walden, HDT

You had a vision for the discord and implemented your aspirations into this community, and after building a solid foundation and making a tough decision, you're passing the torch onto KaptainLes, who I am sure will do a fine job as your successor.  

Again, thank you for everything you've done. I may have joked at your expense before, but in all seriousness, I wanted to help out the discord again because of what I saw you doing. I'm glad to see you're not fully leaving, so I'll at least get a chance to RDM you with a prop once in a while lol.
best wishes Jammin. Godspeed.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
LETS GO KAPTAIN LES!!!! Wooooooo!!!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]