Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Coconut & Creeper Girl taken off the server
Is there any chance that people who had the model skins named in the title can be reimbursed with premium points?

I don't really think that it's fair for some people to have had spent real money to either directly buy the skins, or in the case of creeper girl, needing to have opened crates for a chance at the skin, only for the skins to be taken out and having no form of reimbursement to compensate.

I can post/attach a screenshot of proof of ownership prior to the skins being taken out if needed, in the event that some refund is possible, ideally at the face value of the skins, which seems fair since it's no loss to the server to refund a digital currency (coconut cost 500, and I assume creeper girl is the same as she sold for the same value).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Should at least have been a day warning or something so we could sell the skins to get premiumpoints back etc if they get removed anyways. Like both of us spent real money to get them :\ Feeling pretty ripped off honestly and sad.
On TTT we increased the premium point sell value for the skins and if people didn't sell them in time we would just adjust their points manually. I'm sure once Pixie gets around to it/has the time she'll be able to do something similar, so I wouldn't worry
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-21-2022, 02:38 PM)dong Wrote: On TTT we increased the premium point sell value for the skins and if people didn't sell them in time we would just adjust their points manually. I'm sure once Pixie gets around to it/has the time she'll be able to do something similar, so I wouldn't worry
Yeah hopefully!  :-/
Anyone with the removed models can contact staff for exchange or reimbursement.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I didn't even know these got taken off I was just using them like 2 weeks ago, when was this?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Justice for you anime waifus

BRING HAVOC TO PROP HUNT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: unknown.png]
Anyone who had the skins will be compensated, will be making a thread for you all to comment in shortly.

Edit: please go to this thread to post information. Click here
[Image: unknown.jpg]