Shaye Donor back please :)
if someone pays on an alt for donor they should be able to keep it unless they severely abuse it again xd
doesn't hurt anyone and helps the server, worst comes to worst they remove the rank again
To clarify any confusion, shaye was demoted from donor because of the incredible amount of alt evasion, most of which was not and is not known to everyone as we didn't think it was information anyone other than shaye needed to know about.
To put it simply we did not trust shaye and would have just kept her perma banned if we did not demote to supporter. I'm not giving my input here, I just wanted to clear that up.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I’ll be honest guys, I don’t see how this is anything but trading donor for an unban. What in the world linked that rank to the ban or unban? Alt evading is not donor abuse. I was hoping to see evidence of abuse or some comment that it may have been a mistaken case, something, but that’s two back to back comments that it was for alting.
Am I missing something here? That was a $15 unban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
so if I'm following this right Shaye last her donor cuz of alt evasion not because of abuse?? She says the kicking was cuz he kept rdming so unless some evidence pops up of her abusing donor +1 for her rank back. Since it shouldn't be gone in the first place imo
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Beepity Bump
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
To clarify before I give the official admin vote, I actually did not know that your rank was removed after I had left admin the first time and that it was for the reasons mentioned above ^.

As for the actual vote on this appeal/app we voted to Deny. Your behavior has become increasingly aggressive in game and on discord and you have had multiple people reach out to you in hopes that you would relax a bit. I would like to continue saying that, if something tilts you in game when you come back just reach out to myself or another admin (if its a legitimate complaint). I hope that this little break will do you well and if you need someone to talk to I hope you'll reach out to people you feel comfortable with. 

TL;DR your behavior was the reason for this denial and it simply would not be fair to reinstate your rank at this time.