Shaye Donor back please :)
(05-23-2022, 06:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 06:49 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:12 PM)bambi Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:51 AM)Battons Wrote: My biggest concerns are the very recent ban and how mixed your emotions tend to be, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I’ve also scolded you for ghosting twice in the past month. How do we know with your spontaneous behavior you won’t abuse it on a whim again?
I can assure you I wont lash out anymore because I am already on thin ice, I don't really want to go back on an alting spree  Heart
[Image: Capture1.PNG]
Out of no where by the way and talks about "I wont lash out anymore"
I don't know who this person is, but they surely are extremely toxic
Why don’t you show what you said after btw. Shaye shouldn’t of said this but I find it interesting what you said after.
I became toxic back which isn't the point. This isn't about me but if you'd like to read the full chats simply search for the keyword "your appeal"
This was completely unprovoked and I've never even met this person and it was a terrible first impression. Would love to get to actually know this person
(05-23-2022, 07:03 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 06:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 06:49 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:12 PM)bambi Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 12:51 AM)Battons Wrote: My biggest concerns are the very recent ban and how mixed your emotions tend to be, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I’ve also scolded you for ghosting twice in the past month. How do we know with your spontaneous behavior you won’t abuse it on a whim again?
I can assure you I wont lash out anymore because I am already on thin ice, I don't really want to go back on an alting spree  Heart
[Image: Capture1.PNG]
Out of no where by the way and talks about "I wont lash out anymore"
I don't know who this person is, but they surely are extremely toxic
Why don’t you show what you said after btw. Shaye shouldn’t of said this but I find it interesting what you said after.
I became toxic back which isn't the point. This isn't about me but if you'd like to read the full chats simply search for the keyword "your appeal"
This was completely unprovoked and I've never even met this person and it was a terrible first impression. Would love to get to actually know this person

You tried to get a friend of mine banned because your ass at the game kinda sad how you kept the conversation going and only posted what i said!!! get a life thank you!
You tried to get a friend of mine banned because your ass at the game kinda sad how you kept the conversation going and only posted what i said!!! get a life thank you!

You don't know the story so why are you speaking on a subject you weren't involved in or even know what happened? Let alone ATTACKING me for it. And once again, why would I post my response when this isn't about me. Whenever valid proof is provided then you can talk all the trash you want
Also probably shouldn’t argue back and forth on here just saying.
Threads are not for arguing, say what you need to and leave it there. Argue somewhere else. Shame on both of you.
I was on board for tdawg getting us back over the complete nonsense that led to his rank removal, but I cannot see giving rank back to someone if it was removed by abuse. Doesn’t seem like a good path to start going down. This is also not the call of staff to make.

That said, if you got as far as getting staff and get rank via that then gg?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
To be clear, donor was removed as a consequence/condition of an unban, not directly resultant from any abuse:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14206
I see some donor abuse in our watchlist, mostly from September 2020, but I don't see any threads made or instances of it. It appears donor was removed for a reason other than abuse - and I'm not certain that's a good precident to set.

If the 2020 abuse was the reason for demotion that's one thing, but I don't recall any donor abuse from shaye in recent years.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-24-2022, 08:16 AM)Jammin Wrote: To be clear, donor was removed as a consequence/condition of an unban, not directly resultant from any abuse:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14206
I see some donor abuse in our watchlist, mostly from September 2020, but I don't see any threads made or instances of it. It appears donor was removed for a reason other than abuse - and I'm not certain that's a good precident to set.

If the 2020 abuse was the reason for demotion that's one thing, but I don't recall any donor abuse from shaye in recent years.
Going off the thread reason it was for self ungag, perhaps more if there are other warns on server for similar issues. However, if the donor was removed for a gameplay reason then the removal was an overreach or mixing of issue by the admins. Donor is not a bargaining tool for getting an unban; it is not a monopoly get out of jail free card. This does start to ring a bell, and you are correct this would be bad precedent indeed. It is not for me to go back and look, so I would suggest that the ttt admins review their chat at the time to see why the donor was ultimately removed. The only considerations should be the misuse of powers.

Dink has granted more leeway towards admins decisions regarding community bans and donor removals, losing that leeway by mixing donor and gameplay issues would be a step in the wrong direction. That goes both ways; if the rank was lost due to abuse do not “grant” it back for “good behavior” or that the donor is a friend.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
IIRC: Shaye’s donor status was removed in result to alt evasion on something like 10 or so alternative accounts. Upon the approval for her appeal, it was agreed that donor rank would be removed along with all of her alts continuing to stay banned.

Another point needs to be brought up regarding this appeal for donor rank.

Shaye decided to create another alternative account and purchased donor on said account. After it was purchased and the admin team knew it was shaye, it was promptly removed. We have also heard reports that when shaye had donor on that alt account, she was kicking younger players and was trolling them on that account. Personally I would like some more clarification on this though and doesn’t hold much merit until shaye can clarify this.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
alright there was one case on ttt late night no staff were on and i forgot the kids name but he didn't know the rules so i definitely did kick him he was rdming and there was no staff but i didn't do it on an alt i did it while i was at coco's house, I only did it once, yes you removed my donor from my alt, no i dont have any other accounts with donor on the server nor do i have access to any, and 10 alts is uh a bit low but yes thank you