i was there when this happened and it was blatant sarcasm with damien
(05-23-2022, 02:29 PM)IceunaYuuki Wrote: +1 for full unban
i was there when this happened and it was blatant sarcasm with damien
way to misrepresent a situation lmao.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I agree with Salty. Fucker is just a troll and a nuisance.

-1 unban
+1 reduction
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(05-23-2022, 03:31 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote: I agree with Salty. Fucker is just a troll and a nuisance.

-1 unban
+1 reduction

No offense to you at all but were you even on when any of this happened?
Doesn’t matter, it’s a community server and the community plays a large part in our decisions, as we the admins are to serve the community.
The reason people call it MS paint is because it looks like a 2013 YouTube clickbait thumbnail.
If it’s real I absolutely need the information of who gave it to you, if you can’t provide that information you are either lying or should see a doctor for memory loss issues.
I don’t like drawn out bans like this but there is so much we just don’t know that we have to assume the currently logical answer that you faked and framed another player to get them banned and frankly, I have no tolerance for that.
Let’s say I did perma whoever you were accusing and he wasn’t cheating, now someone who did nothing wrong is exiled from our community likely to never return because of their wrongful conviction.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(05-23-2022, 05:56 PM)Battons Wrote: Doesn’t matter, it’s a community server and the community plays a large part in our decisions, as we the admins are to serve the community.
The reason people call it MS paint is because it looks like a 2013 YouTube clickbait thumbnail.
If it’s real I absolutely need the information of who gave it to you, if you can’t provide that information you are either lying or should see a doctor for memory loss issues.
I don’t like drawn out bans like this but there is so much we just don’t know that we have to assume the currently logical answer that you faked and framed another player to get them banned and frankly, I have no tolerance for that.
Let’s say I did perma whoever you were accusing and he wasn’t cheating, now someone who did nothing wrong is exiled from our community likely to never return because of their wrongful conviction.
Firstly as I have already explained previously, they added me on steam, sent me a screenshot, and I reported that screenshot to the active mod online. Why would I remember someone's name that I don't even know. I talked to so many players and was playing the game at the same time. The main people I even remember talking to were Damien, Chellapo, and Evan. I literally don't remember anyone else from the server even though I talked to way more people.

"Let’s say I did perma whoever you were accusing and he wasn’t cheating, now someone who did nothing wrong is exiled from our community likely to never return because of their wrongful conviction."
Secondly, NO admin is going to ban a player off of a screenshot that they have NO clue where it came from. They may use that screenshot as suspicion and find more evidence but that's it...

Thirdly, there is absolutely nothing more I can add to this appeal. I have gave all the information I know and we are going in circles at this point. I am being asked the same questions over and over again.
(05-20-2022, 07:47 PM)chelllman Wrote: This should be locked (even though it's really fun to read).  He's just going to keep word vomiting and we will keep going in circles.
The screenshot was obviously fake (missing box, different thickness to the boxes - no hack is going to do that...).  Let's just close it :).
Hi,

Box is missing because entity is considered dormant. Boxes don't draw when dormant unless setting is ignored. Also, thickness is consistent.

Thanks
(05-23-2022, 06:13 PM)oadf6.ford Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:47 PM)chelllman Wrote: This should be locked (even though it's really fun to read).  He's just going to keep word vomiting and we will keep going in circles.
The screenshot was obviously fake (missing box, different thickness to the boxes - no hack is going to do that...).  Let's just close it :).
Hi,

Box is missing because entity is considered dormant. Boxes don't draw when dormant unless setting is ignored. Also, thickness is consistent.

Thanks
Who is this an alt of..?
Let honestly just end this. He has stuck to that story each time that a random dude friended him and sent him this screenshot, which he then forwarded to us. As 100% bullshit as that is, even if it was true there is absolutely ZERO proof of this, thus the screenshot is currently the responsibility of Volatery. This circle does not need to keep going. let the kid be punished for however long he needs to be, and lets just move on.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Your ban has been reduced to 1 month from today. That makes the unban time 6/24/2022. I agree that while being very annoying you haven't actually really harmed anyones status on server. I hope you take this time to reflect on your behaviors and that you've improved upon your return. I want to make it very clear this behavior is not something we take lightly as you waste staff time and create unneeded drama. If you do anything of this sort again we will not hesitate to make your ban more permanent.
If you have any further questions please contact the admin team.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]