free me
Ingame Name: caribou

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54233698

Who Banned You: jammin

Reason For Ban: ddos threat

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: i wasnt going to actually ddos -_-

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14458

and "attempting to crash the server on richland for the second time. Please go to the forums to appeal the ban."

Other: i will not hack anyone
+1 IT WAS a weaksauce ban in the first place, he's known to the community for a while just made a low tier joke
+1 7mar

thank you for not hackkng me this is an EASY PLUS ONE!!!!
+1 for this gamer man
+1 bring the best british boy back
Rolleyes He’s been banned long for a goofy joke and wants to come back (finally) so let him come back +1
On the notion that it was a joke, let him in. +1.
I was wondering what happened to you! Yes, please come back.

+1
If I remember right I was onboard for him getting unbanned as soon as he made an appeal. Now he has made one I say 1+ Unban.
Hi, I perma'd essentially on admin's orders at the time. There were toxicity factors as well as issues involving crashing the server intentionally (on Richland) ongoing at that time which may have factored in those orders.

That being said regardless of circumstances 5 months is plenty of time. +1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks