Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't feel so entitled, it will be answered when its answered.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(05-29-2022, 11:34 AM)Battons Wrote: Don't feel so entitled, it will be answered when its answered.
not entitlement im just saying everytime I post something the thread becomes more or less about some other shit, really great comment though!
Alright. Calm it down now. Let’s not say something that might make things worse. I don’t agree with the joke Shaye made but I do see a problem when other people aren’t even getting their messages deleted or warned or anything when they make similar jokes. Sure you could make the argument that staff don’t see it sometimes and I get that, but I am 99 percent positive staff ignore some messages sometimes. Anyway, 1+ on a reduction/unban. Shaye just stop doing these jokes. Good luck on your appeal.
Locking the thread until a final decision is made
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Aight, it was decided to reduce the ban down to a week (From date banned) Shaye has been warned previously for comments like these, so she knows they ain't allowed.

As for the punishing selectively, I think it's more of a case of what gets picked up and what gets missed. I don't expect anyone from the discord staff to read every message from every channel or go looking for people to punish for the little things, as long as they are responding to pings/messages when required and picking up stuff when they notice it. We are only a small team after all, Its less of a case of punishing shaye only and more what gets noticed.

As for overstaffing vs not being consistent with punishments is something I'm gonna have to work out a balance between aswell as re-work the rules to try to make it enjoyable for everyone as much as possible. So please bare with me as I try and figure it all out.

In future, I guess shaye (and everyone else), stay clear of the jokes around killing yourself/suicide.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. (Kaptainles#0001)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]