[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(05-30-2022, 06:08 PM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(05-30-2022, 06:05 PM)Salty Wrote: I believe that what stoked reported is valid; I've not really paid attention enough to be able to determine the merit of bias in her slaying, but something I will say is that Kneegee makes an excellent point that sometimes it seems that Lemon will add a slay before letting the defendant... well, defend themselves. 

Salty, he had been PREVIOUSLY reported and forgiven (until fx checked the deathscene again and asked me to unforgive. I had checked the original report.

Ah, I see. My fault Lemon! Thanks for getting back to me.
No slay should have happened and lemon should have researched the issue further. Shot logs exist for a reason lol. Nothing worth a strike or anything though.

And yes, penny is usually an asshole. But he doesn't target people, he's just in general a grumpy person, so i don't think you should take that personally. He's just mean to anyone he isn't friends with.

Anyways, slap on the wrist and this can be closed ez
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-30-2022, 06:14 PM)Foxka Wrote: No slay should have happened and lemon should have researched the issue further. Shot logs exist for a reason lol. Nothing worth a strike or anything though.

And yes, penny is usually an asshole. But he doesn't target people, he's just in general a grumpy person, so i don't think you should take that personally. He's just mean to anyone he isn't friends with.

Anyways, slap on the wrist and this can be closed ez
I'm only commenting on the completely false information in this post that pertains to me. I'm an asshole to my friends. I'm generally very nice to people who aren't my friends unless they have given me a reason to not like them. Don't add unnecessary comments onto this to be morally correct when we haven't had a legitimate conversation since the first time I left the server back in 2018. You don't know how I act these days.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I wasn't on the server but my 2c:
- Stoked's straight-to-the-point playstyle can be obnoxious to play against if you're just goofing around on TTT, but most of the time he has good judgement of when to call someone out or kill them. Remember this is the dude who can point out the bold boozed guy in a crowd walking .5mph faster than everyone else

- I find that it is better for everyone to dismiss slays for victims that are killed for tbaiting and just move on. If you shoot in any open space with any gun, especially weapons that have the potential to kill in 1 shot, you can be killed for it
I agree with jammins original comment that I would be more concerned had she not attempted to remove the slay, my advice for anyone is that if you aren't sure on a slay don't risk it and explain why, or even if you just need more time to review it. I would much rather you apologize for that than ruining someones experience and having to make up for it later.
We will make a decision at a later point but just wanted to put that out there and acknowledge this thread.
I do not think there should be any form of major punishment such as a demotion etc, as it wont fix the problem. But let's focus on the issue, a few people (at least two) have had issues with lemon slaying prior to investigating on further demand. As obnoxious as some people might think stoked is, he has better judgment than most staff and knows when he's guilty vs not guilty, just because he's a donor does not mean his opinion is worth less, not that anyone said it is. I do believe more staff should listen to stoked, but I also believe lemon should focus more on investigating, and in that situation I'd definitely not slay, as it is a sniper map and from stokeds POV, the rules, and death scene, you can tell that it is enough to be considered t baiting.

An issue I have though is, sure she might've tried to remove the slay, but as a tmod with x amount of months of experience, that's a pretty big mistake to make. Did she at least serve a slay herself after to apologize for it? An eye for an eye is how I see it, that's the punishment I got a few months ago when I gave an accidental wrong slay by admins. I think she should've considered stokeds clip and looked into it more, you can always remove it and readd it later, but you can't remove it once they're dead.

I can see where stokeds view comes from tho, I think a baby could tell that there isn't necessarily any friendship between stoked and lemon, and although there might be claims saying that's not the big part, there is always discrimination that can be subconscious. I think at the end of the day, if there were more staff on (I didn't check scoreboard or who else was on), maybe someone else should've dealt with the report, or at least people should listen to stoked considering the immense rule knowledge and the fact that he's right 95% of the time (the 5% being when he's just trolling).
(05-30-2022, 09:05 PM)voidzz Wrote: An issue I have though is, sure she might've tried to remove the slay, but as a tmod with x amount of months of experience, that's a pretty big mistake to make. Did she at least serve a slay herself after to apologize for it? An eye for an eye is how I see it, that's the punishment I got a few months ago when I gave an accidental wrong slay by admins. I think she should've considered stokeds clip and looked into it more, you can always remove it and readd it later, but you can't remove it once they're dead.

I can see where stokeds view comes from tho, I think a baby could tell that there isn't necessarily any friendship between stoked and lemon, and although there might be claims saying that's not the big part, there is always discrimination that can be subconscious. I think at the end of the day, if there were more staff on (I didn't check scoreboard or who else was on), maybe someone else should've dealt with the report, or at least people should listen to stoked considering the immense rule knowledge and the fact that he's right 95% of the time (the 5% being when he's just trolling).

No I didn't slay myself. I didn't have time to do anything because stoked never came to ME about this, neither in game or outside of it. He left as soon as he served his slay to come make this thread.

I didn't see stokeds clip, I only saw the messages I sent. I already explained why I missed his messages.  I am aware that I am not friends with stoked, but I didn't "intetionally" do anything, nor was this "discrimination" against him. The other staff member on was Penny. 

Penny wasn't shooting at an open space when I checked the deathscene, it's the only reason I had added the slay to stoked in the first place.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Bump but also what I think is the right course: Add a slay to lemon (not a big deal), and lemon just keep eyes out for video evidence etc in the future, close the thread ez solution
I don't think this is really a big issue, but I do appreciate stoked posting this. It's good to make sure moderators are held accountable. That being said, seems like a honest, albeit avoidable, mistake.

Also in regards to Penny being an asshole, I haven't really seen much of that to be honest. Obviously I'm not an authority in the matter, but all my interactions with him have been fine.
[Image: xdjlve.png]