bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
With all due respect, piss off.

-1. You’re a toxin; spend some time doing some reflection, as you seem to try and defend your actions rather than realize how unbelievably idiotic you sound.

I hope you don’t get your money back either, you moron. Maybe you should’ve actually not been a server cancer if you didn’t want to get permanently banned.
Right at this point I think its best to lock this as I think the communities idea of this induvidual is quite clear and I believe its on the verge of devolving into useless bickering and just unneeded hostilities. All what needed to be said has been said at this point, can this be locked untill a verdict has been made?
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
[Image: 0fQ8fKl.png]
(06-05-2022, 01:18 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Any higher ranked staff please consider
how Lemon is posting screenshots of random people defending me in the discord (then saying its me????)

I'm sorry what?

That discord screenshot I posted on my first response is from the game relay (we have a discord channel that's somehow linked to the game that shows in-game chat, relayed. Only accesible to staff). The ss shows me explaining to you what I adressed on my previous post. 

No one is defending you they are basically telling me to stop asnwering/explaining things to you as you were trolling and I never said that those messages on the ss were sent by you (and it's clear none of those are/were you, yu can see the names).
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
(06-05-2022, 12:18 AM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I became a issue because a Tmod with a language barrier thought that calling someone lil boy was pedophilia

No, a tmod who is fluent in English heard you say you're often alone with little boys in the bathroom. Don't make a "joke" about being a pedophile if you don't want to be labeled as such. Using the discord server to whine and moan about a completely valid punishment while several members inform you that you're completely in the wrong was just ridiculous. You lack self awareness to a degree that is almost impressive, and your habit of doubling down on blatantly deceptive claims makes me physically cringe. I can't even imagine why you would want to be unbanned, considering the reputation you've made for yourself through your recent words and actions. Massive -1.
I’m gonna close this until we make a decision. Seems like everything that needed to be said was already posted.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
We’ve decided to deny this unban. I don’t want to repeat what everyone else has said on here, but that’s the reasoning behind the denial. I saw that you have been banned from our Discord server, so it will be hard to prove any “growth.” We don’t want you to get on your hands and knees and beg next time around, but owning up to your actions and a genuine apology will probably suffice rather than trying to justify what you did. I don’t know what to say about the weird comments you made though. Give it a few months and you can appeal again. We’re still debating what to do with your current donor abuse thread, so that will get an answer sometime soon!

I’ll say the earliest you can appeal will be 8/4
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers