Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion: mp3 link channel for music queues
just a channel where we can share mp3's and their links so that people can save work and use each other's queues.
thanks!
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(06-01-2022, 09:16 PM)lance (2) Wrote: just a channel where we can share mp3's and their links so that people can save work and use each other's queues.
thanks!
Is this because i was having such a hard time
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(06-01-2022, 10:50 PM)misstie6731 Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 09:16 PM)lance (2) Wrote: just a channel where we can share mp3's and their links so that people can save work and use each other's queues.
thanks!
Is this because i was having such a hard time
nah, but i've sense been reconsidering this since it's apparently spotty on actually working.
btw, you can use - to host mp3's and get the .mp3 link, although the upload process is super glitchy
EDIT: ok i guess i can't recommend that cause it censors it
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Tutorial on How to Queue Songs.

1. Go to https://savemp3.app/[url=https://savemp3.app/en4/][/url]
  2. Enter in Youtube Video Link into Bar at the top.
  3. Press Convert while leaving the settings at default
  4. Right-Click on the download button and Press "COPY LINK ADDRESS"
  5. In Garrys Mod type !queue.
  6. Enter in Name of the song you are queueing.
  7. For Song URL Press "CTRL+V"
  8. Press Enter to Queue Song
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I typically just ask someone for their link and they'll pm it ez, but yeah not a bad idea to add a place in discord where people can share their mp3s
This is probably the safest route to take if we restrict the domain to discord mp3s. This would also mitigate the risk of people abusing audit logs of whatever mp3 host they're using to grab sensitive network information (IPs etc.) from players that download the queues.