Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
+1 for unban on discord but i may be biased because i think most of the previous ban reasons are dumb. I can see why this most recent ban has stirred up some feelings and reactions though, if those involved were able to work things out personally and specifically said they are comfortable with Rand returning, I see no reason to keep him banned. I feel that this sentiment of "More than anything, I think being in the discord will be a good gauge to see if I should be trusted on the forums again when that appeal comes up next month." makes enough sense to give him at the very least one last chance.

It could be important to note that I don't know a lot of the people involved in this situation because it seems they were beyond my time in this server so I could be missing some years long lore that could be showing me something different but idk.

Last note, I am very exhausted while making this reply so the chance of this making zero sense is high :)
+1 free rand, cool guy, I still think the original ban was caused by a certified smooth brain moment and nothing more, it's been long enough to start loosening the ropes
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
bumping for more potential feedback.
+1 I think enough time has gone by to at least give one last chance
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Hello,
[quote="cumphobe" pid='126937' dateline='1654225999']
Also, with that, I have apologized profusely to those involved, and I think it has been forgiven, and they've said they were comfortable with me being back in the discord and on the forums (although if they ever changed their mind, I wouldn't want to be unbanned, that's the most important thing)
[\quote]
The above was the most important factor into all of this. The situation was resolved between the parties involved, and that the proper apologies were made.
I would note that the ban that was originally issued was an admin decision, not one done by discord staff. The ban is certainly not a precident we plan to set for normal actions, as we don't normally take actions outside discord/forums into account. This was a unique and ugly situation that in our opinion justified a ban from both discord and forums.

I hope you are serious about coming back to chill. I enjoy your presence in our discord when you are here to chill, not when you are here to cringe. I hope you will be a happy presence once again.

Since it appears the situation was resolved amicably, and given the strong community support, our team has voted to approve this appeal. You have been unbanned.
Welcome back!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks