Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DISCORD STAFF APP
(06-04-2022, 11:52 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 12:04 AM)(j)ax Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 12:01 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: snip

snip
snip

Ohhhhh so the strike following him pinging Hani didn’t result in his perma ban? Stay mad
[Image: xdjlve.png]
If you’re gonna keep quoting each other can you at least snip it sheesh. You’ve served plenty of time my friend just don’t be a goober. +1 for an unban and good luck on this appeal!
yall woke up and chose violence chill lmao its Gcubed's unban request not the thread to change the rules
Yeah I'm not sure why there's arguing about a point that has already been clarified as NOT being the reason for the ban. Y'all gotta chill about stuff you don't know about.

Anyway, +1. It's been a while, man. Don't be a derp next time. :)
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
ye sure +1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 it's ab time
Obviously this will be accepted, as the punishment far exceeds the crime committed. While group-pinging random discord users isn't encouraged, and you do so at your own risk, punishment should be reactive to the ping user's reporting, not proactively assuming that such pinging was unwelcome. However, punishment guidelines were more vague and somewhat stricter back before I became admin, and this situation is unlikely to occur today.

Most of your strikes/mutes/kicks were removed due to expiration of time. However, Kap and I agree that the 1-day mute that you received last year for sexual harassment is not going to be lifted at this time. It won't count as a strike under the strike punishment coliloquy, however it will remain on your record for the time being. The victim in this case is fearful that you will retaliate, and I want to make it clear that retaliation of any kind will result in a ban again.
If you are confused as to what I am referring to, you are welcome to DM me and I will clarify the incident.

But that was over a year ago. I am hopeful that things have changed for the better.
As for other things on the thread, feel free to attend our upcoming town hall this weekend (to be announced soon) to further address your concerns.

(06-04-2022, 12:04 AM)(j)ax Wrote: Why aren’t staff held to the same standard? If you look through every admin/mod abuse thread, literally every single one ends with the mod/admin getting the benefit of the doubt / using circumstantial context to justify their actions. It’s the reverse of what normal users are held to.
Now that a proper appeal has been filed for the action, that staff member can be held accountable. As the staff member involved, Synthray, is no longer a discord staff member (and no longer in the community), there is no further action required. Should they wish to rejoin at some point, this discussion would happen at that time.

TL,DR, Congrats GCubed, you have been unbanned, don't be a goober, and welcome back to the discord!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks