Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bestfriend <3 donor abuse
Offender's Name: bestfriend<3

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:97146429

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank:  Donor

What They Did:  Abuse of donor gag and ungag command, earlier in the day was warned by @LemonTiara not to use gag commands. Now, they gagged grasse (with no valid reason) mid round while staff were on

When They Did It: TTT MW2

Potential Witnesses: Murl, Epicguy

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Other:

I know the evidence isnt much, but you can see grasse clearly confused behind being gagged. When asked later why the guy gagged grasse, he said "He's always being racist and talking about getting his gay ass friends unbanned" I believe were the words. With staff on, there was no reason to gag grasse, especially considering he hadn't said anything. Considering they were warned by lemontiara earlier not to use gag/ungag after they did a !ungag *, I believe this person should be given a strike very clearly, rather than just a vebral warn or anything.
im also a witness and yes this is true that all happened :), i've never met this person before unless they go under a different alias, after this they then proceeded to find my twitter and post it in the chat then i think make fun of me idk i have voice chat off im sure they said other things about me but i dont really care, im just here to validate what voidzzz said
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
yeah i forgot to add that, he did link grasse's twitter and proceeded to call him a fapper etc, kinda weird behavior

here's like 20-30 mins after the whole situation, dude keeps referring to grasse as a fapper when grasse hasn't said or interacted with this dude really. this guy is kinda weird / this is starting to prob turn into harassment or some shit
https://imgur.com/a/H8LA2TB
I was on for this, but I believe I was alive when bestfriend<3 gagged grasse. I thought grasse said something worthy of a gag and bestfriend<3 gagged grasse because Murl and I were both alive at the time. I also heard bestfriend<3 say that grasse was always being racist, but I didn't know that was in response to voidzz asking why bestfriend<3 gagged grasse initially. I haven't played with grasse before (to my knowledge) so I didn't know if he was known for being racist (he's not to my knowledge; he seems like a cool enough guy).

bestfriend<3 did say that he found grasse's Twitter on his Steam profile (which it currently is) so I didn't think much of that either. But the way that bestfriend<3 randomly sent grasse's Twitter profile in the chat and seemed to be randomly coming for him was also a bit weird to me to. grasse didn't say anything to him and didn't provoke bestfriend<3 as far as I know. But all of sudden, bestfriend<3 sent his Twitter profile and called him racist.

I don't know if a strike is in order, maybe it is because LemonTiara warned him earlier, but this was an interesting interaction. Up until then, bestfriend<3 had been doing fine. I do have screenshots of bestfriend<3 posting grasse's Twitter profile, but I am not posting it to protect grasse's anonymity (whatever is left of it because it's still linked to his Steam profile, but whatever).
Not sure why you are reporting me for something you have no clue about, why not post the shit he said in the chat right above there when the server started?

I eventually gagged the dude because he kept spamming me to revive him or i get rdm'd next round (I was a T he was Inno). Dude kept PMing me being weird and added me on steam so I looked at his profile and saw his twitter because he is coming on a server just to bhop script and delay the round. I linked the twitter because he PM me saying something about" hating immigrants "(which he was talking about in chat alone to himself as the server started on the terminal map but he had no response so he decides to message me about it) and he is retweeting pics of lolis so i told him go focus on that problem. Not sure why there are weird accusations saying i have had a diff name and stuff calm down guys so sorry for gagging i thought i was allowed to use the command :]

sorry sometimes i play with people around me and i dont need my chatbox spammed with xenophobic comments
(06-04-2022, 02:12 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Not sure why you are reporting me for something you have no clue about, why not post the shit he said in the chat right above there when the server started?

I eventually gagged the dude because he kept spamming me to revive him or i get rdm'd next round (I was a T he was Inno). Dude kept PMing me being weird and added me on steam so I looked at his profile and saw his twitter because he is coming on a server just to bhop script and delay the round. I linked the twitter because he PM me saying something about"  hating immigrants "(which he was talking about in chat alone to himself as the server started on the terminal map but he had no response so he decides to message me about it) and he is retweeting pics of lolis so i told him go focus on that problem.  Not sure why there are weird accusations saying i have had a diff name and stuff calm down guys so sorry for gagging i thought i was allowed to use the command :]

sorry sometimes i play with people around me and i dont need my chatbox spammed with xenophobic comments
I didn't know that he was PMing you or that he sent you a friend request on Steam. That's interesting.

Like I said, I thought you gagged grasse because he said something worthy of a gag. I can't speak for the other staff members, but I don't care if someone gags or mutes someone if they're dead and I'm alive (if the gag or mute is warranted) and I'm the only staff member on or there's two of us like last night. I also don't think a warning is in order, but it would probably make sense for you guys to not to talk to each other if there's some underlying tension.
Bestfriend<3 just abused again, FX gagged Godtier for yelling the N word several times and Bestfriend ungagged then regagged them for shits and giggles https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8...nknown.png
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
Make another post cr4shmycar ill address what happened there :p
(06-04-2022, 04:41 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Make another post cr4shmycar ill address what happened there :p
Still you abusing say what you need to say here
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Just happened now:

[Image: l50g3mf.png]

I gagged them because they were flooding voicechat round after round complaining about something Godtier said on voicechat right before I joined. They continued to prod at each other but bestfriend couldn't drop and proceeded to hand out gags. He ungagged himself after mine, so I kicked him for donor abuse.

bestfriend: if you want someone punished or banned for using slurs, get evidence and post it on the forums so we can take action. Spamming "oh I guess slurs are OK on this server!"  in voice chat in a passive aggressive tone over and over again does not help.