Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bestfriend <3 donor abuse
(06-04-2022, 02:12 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Not sure why you are reporting me for something you have no clue about, why not post the shit he said in the chat right above there when the server started?

I eventually gagged the dude because he kept spamming me to revive him or i get rdm'd next round (I was a T he was Inno). Dude kept PMing me being weird and added me on steam so I looked at his profile and saw his twitter because he is coming on a server just to bhop script and delay the round. I linked the twitter because he PM me saying something about"  hating immigrants "(which he was talking about in chat alone to himself as the server started on the terminal map but he had no response so he decides to message me about it) and he is retweeting pics of lolis so i told him go focus on that problem.  Not sure why there are weird accusations saying i have had a diff name and stuff calm down guys so sorry for gagging i thought i was allowed to use the command :]

sorry sometimes i play with people around me and i dont need my chatbox spammed with xenophobic comments
Feel more than free to post any proof of these PMs of grasse pm'ing you, or him saying something verbally (I was dead also, he hadn't said anything) that warranted a gag. You are saying that you're sorry for gagging and that you thought you were allowed to use the command, you literally ungagged * earlier in the day and LemonTiara can confirm that she warned you via text and voice not to do it again, then you did it again later in the day.  Then you did it again with Godtier. Then you did it again with murl in the server. You were told multiple times not to use the commands, and you continue to do so. None of your excuses validate your actions, especially when other staff are on. I typically don't care when people jokingly gag/ungag, but you're giving me Jager Fuchs vibes here and I sense it becoming a problem lol
(06-04-2022, 05:26 PM)voidzz Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 02:12 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Not sure why you are reporting me for something you have no clue about, why not post the shit he said in the chat right above there when the server started?

I eventually gagged the dude because he kept spamming me to revive him or i get rdm'd next round (I was a T he was Inno). Dude kept PMing me being weird and added me on steam so I looked at his profile and saw his twitter because he is coming on a server just to bhop script and delay the round. I linked the twitter because he PM me saying something about"  hating immigrants "(which he was talking about in chat alone to himself as the server started on the terminal map but he had no response so he decides to message me about it) and he is retweeting pics of lolis so i told him go focus on that problem.  Not sure why there are weird accusations saying i have had a diff name and stuff calm down guys so sorry for gagging i thought i was allowed to use the command :]

sorry sometimes i play with people around me and i dont need my chatbox spammed with xenophobic comments
Feel more than free to post any proof of these PMs of grasse pm'ing you, or him saying something verbally (I was dead also, he hadn't said anything) that warranted a gag. You are saying that you're sorry for gagging and that you thought you were allowed to use the command, you literally ungagged * earlier in the day and LemonTiara can confirm that she warned you via text and voice not to do it again, then you did it again later in the day.  Then you did it again with Godtier. Then you did it again with murl in the server. You were told multiple times not to use the commands, and you continue to do so. None of your excuses validate your actions, especially when other staff are on. I typically don't care when people jokingly gag/ungag, but you're giving me Jager Fuchs vibes here and I sense it becoming a problem lol
Not sure why you are connecting me to other unrelated people in this thread and I get that grasse is ur friend but you seriously think imma screenshot every weird thing someone does to me on gmod? Shouldnt you have the proof since you are building this report
(06-04-2022, 05:18 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:16 PM)KneeGee Wrote: I'm not trying to hear your pedo jokes either
??????????????????

I will post a video of this if requested. I was recording.
(06-04-2022, 05:29 PM)chibill Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:18 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:16 PM)KneeGee Wrote: I'm not trying to hear your pedo jokes either
??????????????????

Please do
(06-04-2022, 05:29 PM)chibill Wrote: I will post a video of this if requested. I was recording.

Please do. Considering the main issue is surrounding gags, this is the best thing that could happen right now in regards to evidence, and a video will paint a much clearer picture to the the admins who actually decide these things.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-04-2022, 05:33 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:29 PM)chibill Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:18 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote:
??????????????????

Please do
https://youtu.be/OzhinU6mZao
Closing this so we can deliberate, seems like this will get out of hand. If there’s anything to add just dm us on discord.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Voidz, thank you for posting this. After a review of the multiple instances of Donor Abuse, the Admin team has decided to immediately remove the Donor status from this player.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]