Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bestfriend <3 donor abuse
"Round after round" didnt you say you just joined? Dude i was gagged then i ungagged asking are yall seriously upset at me.. then i didnt even talked after a minute and got kicked. im not being passive aggressive?

(06-04-2022, 04:46 PM)YourMateMurph Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 04:41 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: Make another post cr4shmycar ill address what happened there :p
Still you abusing say what you need to say here
Dude got unmuted because the map was changing and as soon as i unmute him he called me a kid and dr ben llama a nigg** so i remute him?
For the future, it would be best if someone had a recording of the reason a gag was necessary, instead of just posting screenshots of a gag being applied. Screenshots don't ever tell us the whole story in these kinds of cases. Regardless, using commands as a donor while staff is online and active is a big no-no, and ungagging yourself is also a huge no-no. It makes you look pretty bad to folks like us with higher ranks.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
https://i.imgur.com/SnadnVF.png

for anyone not active on the server rn here is the godtier dude being racist still LOL screenshot just taken idk why its cool when he mutes godtier but not me
(06-04-2022, 04:53 PM)He also ungagged my gag 20 mins earlier before he ungagged himself. And also said the n word on mic (no proof but multiple witnesses) while claiming we allow racism while saying something derogatory himself regardless if he was "Just repeating what another player(who was promptly gagged) said" I gagged him for this and he ungagged himself immediately.  https://gyazo.com/1c1a3e0f998275479c9fa200e453e3fb (also I realize I abused a little there cause murl was on but Im just quick on that stuff cause I just don't tolerate it) 

bestfriend <3 Wrote:
"Round after round" didnt you say you just joined? Dude i was gagged then i ungagged asking are yall seriously upset at me.. then i didnt even talked after a minute and got kicked. im not being passive aggressive?

You were told multiple times to drop it and you didn't and as soon as murl gagged you you ungagged yourself immediately afterwards which prompted the kick. 
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(06-04-2022, 05:04 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/SnadnVF.png

for anyone not active on the server rn here is the godtier dude being racist still LOL screenshot just taken idk why its cool when he mutes godtier but not me
get proof and send it to us or make a ban request then please, ungagging yourself to argue about it is cringe and abuse
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-04-2022, 05:06 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 05:04 PM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/SnadnVF.png

get proof and send it to us or make a ban request then please, ungagging yourself to argue about it is cringe and abuse
Maybe I dont want to waste my time recording some kid saying goofy shit and uploading it to this website dude... I donated with the promise of gag priv i use it once and its a big deal for no reason xD im simply responding to this forum thread
I'm not trying to hear your pedo jokes either
(06-04-2022, 05:16 PM)KneeGee Wrote: I'm not trying to hear your pedo jokes either
??????????????????
bestfriend, with all due respect, you are digging yourself into a hole here by arguing back and forth with people on this thread. Not painting a pleasant picture at all just to be honest.

Trying to invalidate someone's take on you abusing further is even more cringeworthy than any of your emotionally fueled arguments you've made.

+1 for a strike.

In the future, keep your head on a swivel and don't act so rash and impulsively, as it helps avoid such ridiculous farces as the one you've been putting on this thread.

Thanks.
(06-04-2022, 05:19 PM)Salty Wrote: bestfriend, with all due respect, you are digging yourself into a hole here by arguing back and forth with people on this thread. Not painting a pleasant picture at all just to be honest.

Trying to invalidate someone's take on you abusing further is even more cringeworthy than your arguments you've made.

+1 for a strike.

In the future, keep your head on a swivel and don't act so rash and impulsively, as it helps avoid such ridiculous farces as the one you've been putting on.

Thanks.
Not arguing just responding... i dont care and i am not the tense ones in these replies. Im painting a picture of what happened and im not sure what you mean invalidate someones take on me