bestfriend perma after asking for respectful refund
(06-05-2022, 01:28 AM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: alright dude ill cope seethe and mald.
Sounds like a good idea!

-1 we don't need sexual predators in our community.
I went ahead and removed you from our discord , seems like you were happy to start arguments and drop slurs casually, so I went ahead and removed you from there too - we don't need creeps there either.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-05-2022, 12:18 AM)bestfriend <3 Wrote: I became a issue because a Tmod with a language barrier thought that calling someone lil boy was pedophilia, makes sense and good way to treat new people

I just wanna clear something up. There was NO language barrier here. I joined the game and a few minutes in, someone dm's me if I've heard what you said, and I tell them no. They say that they have it recorded and that's when I ask you, via pm (so as to not say anything weird again for the rest of the players) what it is that you had said (because I wasn't just about to warn you when the only thing I knew was that it involved the term "little boy" and this and this is what you answered me.

After that, all I asked you to do was avoid using the term in sentences as it probably wasn't the most appropriate. You tried to explain to all how it is a term used were you live (Just in case I won't be saying where that is) to refer to people who are younger than you. Here

I only took it to the rest of staff hours later (at least 2) when I heard you use the term again. I never even mentioned the word pedophilia. I told you to read the !motd to get an idea of what is and isn't allowed to say in the server.

Anyways, -1 for an unban, maybe further down in the future a reduction. If you are not rdming, you are borderline harassing people and if that's not the problem, you bait people too (which can be the only situation in which you can say there is a language barrier between me and whoever, but that's not what got you banned).
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
On top of being a creep, this guy harassed the entire player base until he was banned. What I mean by this is that anytime anyone said anything to him on server regarding being a dick/creep/whatever, he'd call them out and be an asshole to them. There is no reason to unban him so don't.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
buys donor, abuses it, asks for a refund.

ttt moment right there.
former admin2
Odds are you won't get a refund, play a stupid game win stupid prizes. Since you joined the server, you've just been a troll and just harass people, you're on weird shit. With all of your comments towards people, about young people, etc, and your consistent rdms, it's no wonder you're permanently banned. I mean, you even queued songs with the title "lemon and I" or "billiam and i" and they were songs sexually related as well, kinda weird behavior, especially after lemon had told you previously to stop it. You're just fuckin weird and need to stay away from this place LMAO -1 unban or reduction

The best part of this all: For a few hours before you permaban: "I'm not gonna get banned" LOL
-1 I dont think you should come back Good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 hard pass, go find another server and thanks for the $15
Maybe I'm going to be going against the grain here, but is calling someone lil boy really in the realm of creepiness / "pedophilia"? Seems like because the server has had multiple cases of predatory behavior, this is a little reactionary.

(I'm not gonna speak to the RDM or the other reasons he was banned)

Tangential but I have called people lil bro, small cheese, etc on the server multiple times. Also unless I am missing some evidence or something, the context he uses lil boy isn't even bad.

As for the other harassment etc, I'm not gonna speak to it as I think it's already been covered pretty well

Apparently you’ve said shit about going to the bathroom with little boys. All makes sense now, absolutely creepy as fuck -1

[Image: jfq3ax.png]
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(06-05-2022, 12:59 PM)(j)ax Wrote: Maybe I'm going to be going against the grain here, but is calling someone lil boy really in the realm of creepiness / "pedophilia"? Seems like because the server has had multiple cases of predatory behavior, this is a little reactionary.

(I'm not gonna speak to the RDM or the other reasons he was banned)

Tangential but I have called people lil bro, small cheese, etc on the server multiple times. Also unless I am missing some evidence or something, the context he uses lil boy isn't even bad.

As for the other harassment etc, I'm not gonna speak to it as I think it's already been covered pretty well

This will be my last massage on this thread but seriously thank you bro for responding and rip zyzz. I obviously say lil boy to dismiss my FRIEND jtown as he tries to team up with me. Maybe im not used to the oversexualized brains of gmod as it has been a few years since i played often,

Any higher ranked staff please consider
how Lemon is posting screenshots of random people defending me in the discord (then saying its me????)
Hong saying thanks for the 15$. (Not once have I played with you and I never gave you 15$ btw)
-1 Seeing as I was one of the people constantly getting called 'lil boy' by bestfriend. (And it only started after I provided the video in his donor abuse request thread by his request. Which makes it even weirder.) He would before killing me in game always call me that no matter if he was a T or an Ino when it occurred , which is why in one clip someone linked I was attempting to get away from him during the round. (Then proceeded to fall off a building on rooftops.)