Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Reintroduction of Reputation
Dude I’m gonna cry omfg

I cant see the place to +1 or -1. Even on desktop. Am I just big dumb or has something happened to me...
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(06-05-2022, 08:32 PM)Noire Wrote: how is the web team going to differentiate between a group -1'ing or just a shit thread?

with their eyes, probably
(06-05-2022, 08:32 PM)Noire Wrote: how is the web team going to differentiate between a group -1'ing or just a shit thread?

Good question, most groups acting out of malice typically go to the same posts consistently. So lets say me bryan and dong all go downvote norms posts for the next few days that would be an example of it. This kind of behavior honestly is supposed to be hard to prove for a reason because once you snip it you hinder peoples trust in speaking freely.
A shit thread will be a one off occurance and for that you may refer to addressing toxicity as the best and clearest example of people just hating what was stated.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Good news. Now I can just press +1 when I agree with something instead replying the thread.

+1 rep
+1 rep

That was just for the meme I swear. Time to re-learn the old normal lol
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
ahhhhh the return of humorous posts. Missed it greatly.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
thank u this marks my return to the forums for the opportunity to obtain free internet forum points
+rep
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-05-2022, 09:56 PM)Gabe Wrote: thank u this marks my return to the forums for the opportunity to obtain free internet forum points
Bring back @Gabe and @Tedgp908
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]