Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Map Exploit on Community Pool
Earlier this week during a T round I hide on the left edge of the map at the front of the building between the Hedge and the map wall. I defibbed my T buddy and they spawned inside the hedge unable to get out and also unable to be shot or hurt from the outside of the hedge but they were able to shoot out of the hedge and deal damage. 

This is an issue that may have not been known but I feel like it may be something that can happen again and I think it is fixable. (Granted I have no idea how since I have never done any map making on Gmod.)
This is an issue with the defib basically. If you revive someone in a small space chances are they will spawn outside the map or something. Basically just becareful when you defib players.
Definitely not a map specific issue, I've seen people defib others on terror train before and they just spawn outside and fall on the tracks and die, lol
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Just echoing that I've had similar issues with the defib on tight maps like terrortrain. You just have to move their body to an open space and hope for the best.
Ah. Okay. Wasn't sure since I have never since it spawn people in seemingly solid objects before.
(06-08-2022, 08:40 PM)chibill Wrote: Ah. Okay. Wasn't sure since I have never since it spawn people in seemingly solid objects before.
Careful defibbing in general, on whitehouse I was defibbed in the t room and spawned out the map. I immediately died due to the sudden impact my body had with the ground.
(06-08-2022, 11:23 PM)Nimble Jack Wrote:
(06-08-2022, 08:40 PM)chibill Wrote: Ah. Okay. Wasn't sure since I have never since it spawn people in seemingly solid objects before.
Careful defibbing in general, on whitehouse I was defibbed in the t room and spawned out the map. I immediately died due to the sudden impact my body had with the ground.

Classic

Yeah its the defib problem though, learned the hard way many times defibbing a t buddy on terrortrain (BRING IT BACK)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Concur with others, ive been defibbed in the walls of the cave of island before
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks